Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traceywoodcock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 10:51 AM
    Last 2 months my period has only been for two days and its been spotting.
    For the last 2 months I have been spotting now is this a sign of being pregnant? Now I have taken many pregnancie tests all came back negative now I have put some weight on cravings like nuts, going to the washroom more often, moody, more tired, back pain please help me can I be pregnant?
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Jun 15, 2010, 02:35 PM

If you feel you are still pregnant after taking home test, then go get a blood test and then you will know for sure. Women's bodies can go crazy when they think they are pregnant. Try not to get into the pregnancy crazies until you know for sure.

As far as the spotting it is not only a pregnancy sign, it is just a normal female situation. Regardless how regular you are there can come a time where you may start spotting. It can be for numerous reasons. (stress, anxiety, etc.) If it persists and is causing you pain, you need to see your ObGyn
    traceywoodcock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 03:49 PM

OK how would u explain the cravings, gaining weight, going to the washroom more, tired, moody and back pains?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 04:50 PM

Hormonal changes. Can effect everything. Just go get a blood test to confirm or not whether you are pregnant.
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Jun 17, 2010, 07:29 AM

As I said before Just get the blood test so you can find out for sure. Your human you will always have cravings for food. Gaining weight can be apart of the eating because you are giving into your cravings. Just because you find out you are pregnant you don't automatically start gaining weight, weight comes with the actual growth of the baby. As for the other things I would agree with Jesushelper 76 it can be hormonal changes. So if you don't feel like your body is working the way it should you need to speak with your ObGyn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period only spotting for 2 months? [ 1 Answers ]

I am normally very regular & have been off my B.C. pills since Dec 09, had 3 normal periods then they just stopped. My last period was Feb 5 2010 for 4 days & I have had off & on spotting since then. I have taken a dozen pregnancy tests, even tried many different brands & they're all negative. My...

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

When I was supposed to get my period I got spotting 5 days later my period came what? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before I was supposed to get my period I got spotting instead very light brownish and sometimes very pink spotting I only noticed it when I used the restroom I got it on and off for about 5 days now I got my actual period and it looks like its going to be a very heavy one what can this...

View more questions Search