Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by classyT View Post
    LOL LOL.....flattery will get you everywhere and lots of greenies. I was something like 10 plus 10 plust 9 when I got married.

FYI...to anyone who was just wondering....went to the gulf side of Florida...LOVELY, no oil has hit the coast just yet.
    I'm glad you had a nice time:)

The Gulf side, I lived in Bayonet Point(north of Tampa), It was a real nice area.
    Were you anywhere near there?

So by those numbers you are... umm... 29 right? ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 26, 2010, 08:47 AM
    To all who gives a rats hinney...i will not be posting for a few days.

I didn't die, or get banned. I am having my 19th anniversary with my hubby....and apparently he doesn't think ME spending time on HERE is a good present. So, i have something else in mind.....Hey, I may be classy T here ....but I see nothing wrong with me be being MSsexyTHANG for a couple days. :)

Never fear, I shall return...like it or not. :D
    We got married in the same month.

My 15 year anniversary is on Thursday. :)

Happy Anniversary Classy. :)
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    I'm glad you had a nice time:)

The Gulf side,,I lived in Bayonet Point(north of Tampa),,It was a real nice area.
    Were you anywhere near there?

So by those numbers you are....umm...29 right??;)
    Yes... went to Indian Rocks Beach... is that close? Yes I'm 29 on the dot! I like the way you figure numbers... like Jethro... ha ha ha
    ( on the beverly hillbillys in case you really ARE 29 and have no clue who I am referring to) :p
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

Thanks Alty... had lots of fun but ended too soon. Happy anniversary to you too!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 26, 2010, 12:35 PM
    yes...went to Indian Rocks Beach...is that close? Yes I'm 29 on the dot! I like the way you figure numbers...like Jethro...ha ha ha
    ( on the beverly hillbillys in case you really ARE 29 and have no clue who I am referring to) :p
    I'm 23 and I STILL know what the beverly hillbillies are. Never was a huge fan, but I've seen a good chunk of the episodes. My (younger) brother loved the show when we were younger.
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2010, 03:36 AM
    yes...went to Indian Rocks Beach...is that close? Yes I'm 29 on the dot! I like the way you figure numbers...like Jethro...ha ha ha
    Nope,I passed 29 a few moons ago, Jethro Bodine wasn't the first Jethro I thought of though, I had Mark Harmon on NCIS(Jethro Gibbs)

At 44,I think I can remember a little bit about going out to shoot dinner and hitting the Texas Tea in them thar back hills of 'tucky:p
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2010, 03:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

Happy Anniversary Alty:D

Many more in the years to come.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 27, 2010, 04:17 AM

Happy Anniversary Alty! :)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 27, 2010, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    Nope,I passed 29 a few moons ago,, Jethro Bodine wasn't the first Jethro I thought of though,,I had Mark Harmon on NCIS(Jethro Gibbs)

At 44,I think I can remember a little bit about goin out to shoot dinner and hittin the Texas Tea in them thar back hills of 'tucky:p
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of gibbs, first ^_^
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 27, 2010, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    i'm 23 and i STILL know what the beverly hillbillies are. never was a huge fan, but i've seen a good chunk of the episodes. my (younger) brother loved the show when we were younger.
    Ref:

The Beverly Hillbillies - Video Clips & Episodes | See Online Photo Gallery, Play Trivia Game | TVLand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is everything more important than spending time with Me? [ 12 Answers ]

He used to be fabulous. We're approaching our 4th year of marriage, and man has he changed. I do all the shopping (food, clothes, hardware stuff, everything), I do all the cleaning, I do the finances, I do everything! He just lounges around and does whatever he wants. Now, he finds an excuse to...

My girlfriend hates spending time with me! [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been dating this girl for almost 2months now at first she was an awsome girlfriend but now she just likes spending time with my (guyfriends) and start flirting with them... one day in a party I almost cried for her and she only pays attention to me when I'm sad but when I'm OK she just go hang...

Have a hard time spending money [ 9 Answers ]

I have always had a hard time spending money... I have the money and I work hard, but I just can't do it! I feel bad about spending money even just for the rent. I don't buy anything expensive for myself, just basic living material. I wasn't born rich and I work my way up through college, I live...

Spending time vs sex [ 7 Answers ]

When a man wants to just have sex rather than wanting to spend some quality time together... does that necessarily mean he is not interested in you and that woman should feel there is something really wrong with her that he doesn't want her for who she is but just her body... Can anyone throw some...

View more questions Search