Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

May 20, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Transformers 3
    Confirmed information

* June 20th, 2009 — Michael Bay will be returning to directing duties.[2]

* June 30th, 2009 — Ramon Rodriguez will be returning as Leo Spitz in a larger role.[3]

* October 1st, 2009 — "Day One" of preproduction work. A story has apparently already been worked out. The day began with a meeting between Bay and Industrial Light & Magic which was followed by Bay and writer Ehren Kruger flying to Rhode Island to meet with Hasbro about new characters. Bay confirmed a proposed release date of July 1st, 2011.[4]

* October 6th, 2009 — Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman will not be returning to write the film. All writing duties were given to Ehren Kruger.[5]

* Michael Bay stated on the video played at the end of the Revenge of the Fallen Blu-ray AllSpark Experiment game that the third film will go deeper into the Transformers' history (cue lots of Unicron imagery from Transformers: The Ultimate Guide) and that it will have more screentime for Bumblebee. But it did say in the message that he'll say lies...

* January 5, 2010 — James Avery confirms he will be playing a new Autobot named Silverbolt. No word on if this is the same character as ROTF Silverbolt.[6]

* February 7, 2010 —Tony Todd says he'll be back in some capacity [7]

* March 2, 2010 — Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are going to get updated/revised designs that in Bumblebee's case reflects his maturation. [8]

* March 22, 2010 — Michael Bay announced that Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong had joined the cast, as well as the Ferrari 458 Italia would become the "newest Autobot." [9]

* April 7, 2010 - Variety reported that Kevin Dunn and Julie White will be returning as Sam Witwicky's parents.[10]

* April 27, 2010 - Tony Todd hinted at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo 2010 that he would be playing a human character. [11]

* May 4, 2010 - Paramount Pictures confirmed that Patrick Dempsey has been cast in Transformers 3 to play Mikeala Banes' boss.[12]

* May 11, 2010 - Michael Bay claims: "The Twins are not back in T3."[13] If you believe that, we've got a space bridge for sale.

* May 19, 2010 - Megan Fox is suddenly dropped from the cast. A new love interest for the Sam character is slated to be casted.[14]

May 20, 2010, 01:21 PM

I got all of this from Transformers 3 - Transformers Wiki

May 25, 2010, 09:53 AM

Transformers 3 (actual title to follow) is scheduled to be released on July 1, 2011.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

15kva transformers [ 3 Answers ]

What is the most amperage I can get from a 480volt to 120/208 volt step down 15Kva transformer?

Transformers [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just wondering if anyone liked the second movie

How transformers work ? [ 2 Answers ]

In a transformer when we pass current I at a voltage V, it induces current I' in secondary coil at some V' . Here the VI=V'I'. Now I am confused that in a way is energy not being "created"(which is not possible). The reason I am saying is while stepping up or down electrical energy of current in...

Furnace transformers [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking at a electrical blurprint for a heating and air conditioning unit. Power coming in the transformer is 120v and neutral. On the secondary side is power going out (24V) hot on each wire in which there is only two?

Help with transformers PLEASE! [ 1 Answers ]

I have to make a simple transformer, that measures the output voltage from the secondary coil, with relation to the distance between the primary and the secondary coil. So, I don't have to make it a step up or step down transformer, I just have to see how the voltage changes with distance. So do...

View more questions Search