Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 10, 2010, 03:49 AM
    The messenger
    Can anyone tell me if the film 'The Messenger' has English sub titles for the foreign language dialogue. I've only seen a trailer, so couldn't tell if sub titles are really necessary. The reason I ask is because many years ago I watched a copy of Dances with Wolves without English sub titles, and anyone who's seen that film will probably agree that half the film was lost without sub titles, thanks.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 11, 2010, 03:28 AM

Thank you to everyone who checked out my question. I watched The Messenger last night, would you believe the trailer I watched showed the one and only scene where there was a foreign language . Sorry folks, just ignore me :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About windows messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help with a problem I have I can sign in to my windows messenger but it causes problems an I can't chat on the messenger with out it closing down

MSN Messenger [ 3 Answers ]

Silly question... In MSN MEssenger I changed one of my "contacts" names to his first name only i.e. "Alan". Today I signed in and there is the same first name but with what looks like a little sun next to it. What is this?

Yahoo messenger [ 3 Answers ]

Hi friends My Yahoo messenger quits unexpecteley, I'm not able to work with that, please help me if anyone knows the solution

Need help with msn messenger [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a friend that has 3 e-mails and they are all on my msn messenger. Yesterday he logged in to his 3 msn messenger e-mail. In 2 of his e-mails I apered online but in one of the messengers he saw me offline but I was oneline then and I haven't blocked him he even restarted his PC and...

MSN Messenger OR Yahoo Messenger [ 3 Answers ]

Which do you prefer?

View more questions Search