Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hurtlife Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 01:33 PM
    Looking for help to make him last longer in bed
    Tried the start stop routine its not getting to far and we are both losing the patience
    stevicus82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 4

May 3, 2010, 02:45 PM

Try slowing down. Take your time. Adjust your technique
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 3, 2010, 02:54 PM

Try having him masturbate an hour or so before sex.

He should last longer the second time around.

If THAT doesn't work, make him bring you to orgasm BEFORE inserting his penis into your vagina.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 3, 2010, 02:56 PM

It sounds like he is not happy all the way around if he is also fixated on enlarging his penis. In his mind, are the subjects related?

Because length of time is subjective, how long is he lasting?
    How long are you both wanting intercourse to last?
    Has he always had a problem or is it a recent development?
    Has the problem gotten worse as he tries various 'natural' ways to enlarge his penis?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2010, 03:16 PM

The OP is also pregnant, has chlamydia (from the ex) and not sure if the baby is the new boyfriends.

That may also play a large part in this.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 3, 2010, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    The OP is also pregnant, has chlamydia (from the ex) and not sure if the baby is the new boyfriends.

That may also play a large part in this.
    Thank you for reminding me of those details in the op's story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my stair treads longer, right know they are only 7 or 8 inches [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering how to make my stair treads longer right now they are only about 7 or 8 inches and my foot will not fit on them I have already had someone fall down them due being so small I was wanting to get they to about 10 inches or so without ripping everything out and starting from scratch

How do I make my hot water last longer in the shower [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to make my hot water last longer in the shower but I do not know what knob I am suppose to turn or which way I'm suppose to turn it... both knobs are white... one is circular and one is a latch? Please someone help.

How to last longer in bed [ 8 Answers ]

This is kind of embarresing but when it comes time for sex with my girlfriend everything goes good till intercourse then I "finish to quick" how can I fix this problem and "rock her world"?

How to last longer in bed [ 3 Answers ]

This is kind of embarresing but when it comes time for sex everything goes good till the intercourse I "finish to quick" :( how can I fix this problem and give her the time of her life?

How to make body spray last longer [ 13 Answers ]

So, here is the story. A few years back I fell in LOVE with this expensive perfume. It started getting discontinued from place and became difficult to find, then I stopped being able to afford $60 a month just for perfume. Well, just very recently (last week) I found a body spray that smells...

View more questions Search