Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JulianaC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 06:12 AM
    What you think about death? / Que piensas acerca de la muerte?
    Hey guys! Im working in a new story and this is about death (Dont think that I'm with delusions of suicide or something like that). I need your help and tell me what you think about death, that means how did you interpret it or what it is for each one of you. I appreciate those who can respond and I hope to get results of their ideas Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _______________

Hola chicos! Ando construyendo una nueva historia y es alrededor de la muerte (No piensen que ando con delirios de suicidio o algo por el estilo). Necesito la ayuda de ustedes para que me cuenten que piensan acerca de la muerte, esto respecto a como la interpretan, o lo que es para cada uno de ustedes. Les agradezco mucho los que puedan responder y espero poder obtener resultados de sus ideas :) Gracias!
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Apr 16, 2010, 06:58 AM

I'm always scared of death and I don't want to die... I wish I could live forever.. well as a believer , I believe "death" is the transition point of one's life. One enters from one life to another (i.e heaven or hell ) and that "life" after death will never end.
    beyota Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 07:51 PM
    Pienso que es simplemente el fin de todos los fines, el fin de las ilusiones, el fin de los problemas, el fin del aprendizaje, el fin de la carrera, just the END... no hay vuelta de hoja, no hay nada mas irreversible q la muerte, por eso hay gente tan despreciable en el mundo, donde todo es un grave problema y creen que es el fin del mundo... that's so wrong!!
    Sin embargo, pienso que tambiƩn es ausencia, es ese vacio que jamas se puede llenar cuando alguien se muere, creo q ese sentimiento de muerte es parecido al desamor, cuando la persona a la que amamos se va de nuestras vidas, o cuando nos damos por vencidos y dejamos q lo que mas queremos o anhelamos se vaya...
    Creo q morimos un poco cuando le perdemos el sentido al dia a dia y se nos olvida la importancia de respirar, cuando el segundo q pasa es desperdiciado maldiciendo a la humanidad entera, en lugar de verle el lado amable... morimos un poco cuando no queremos ser felices...
    No se si te pueda ayudar, o darte algun atisbo de idea maravillosa para tu historia, pero bueno de cualquier modo ahi te lo comparto...
    Good luck!!
    (me gustaria conocer la historia cuando la tengas)
    kaalvoetkind Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Apr 19, 2010, 03:37 AM
    When somebody asks you a question and even though you know the answer you hit a total blank, you can't think, you lose your train of thought, you stop feeling in a sense that you don't smell,or hear or see and yet your heart beats faster and your breathing gets quicker. When I think of death I think of that moment, suspension, confusion, obliteration. And then I think of Terry Pratchet's character Death and I feel much better...

When somebody asks you a question and even though you know the answer you hit a total blank, you can't think, you lose your train of thought, you stop feeling in a sense that you don't smell,or hear or see and yet your heart beats faster and your breathing gets quicker. When I think of death I think of that moment, suspension, confusion, obliteration. And then I think of Terry Pratchet's character Death and I feel much better...

Apr 19, 2010, 03:38 AM
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Apr 29, 2010, 04:44 PM

Well Im sometimes afraid of death, since I feel I'm too young to die (obviously this isn't true since death has no age preferences). Death is a very common fear in human beings too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death Certificate - Cause of Death Recorded Incorrectly [ 8 Answers ]

Is it common practice to write down on the death certificates the wrong reason for cause of death? And if so, why do doctors do that? This happen to my dad a few weeks ago and I'm just trying to understand. Thanks in advance, Scott

What you think about death? / Que piensas acerca de la muerte? [ 1 Answers ]

Hola chicos! Ando construyendo una nueva historia y es alrededor de la muerte (No piensen que ando con delirios de suicidio o algo por el estilo). Necesito la ayuda de ustedes para que me cuenten que piensan acerca de la muerte, esto respecto a como la interpretan, o lo que es para cada uno de...

Death [ 1 Answers ]

Death... is there anyway to avoid it?

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

View more questions Search