Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justjamestx Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Dec 21, 2006, 01:52 AM
    First congrats on beginning the "bettering yourself" process, however such a small amount of time has passed for any real changes. When I read you message, it seems that this distant thing really wasn't your idea? Could be wrong and doesn't really matter. But it appears the reason you are trying to "better yourself" is only for this specific girl; however, the only way you will really better yourself is when you realize that you need to do this for you. Rushing back into something that isn't working gets you nothings, but taking the time to realize you weakness and improve yourself will last you a lifetime!!
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrussole
    From my perspective, he is playing games. If he doesn't show affection, he probably isn't going to get any in return in the long run. He is probably in his 20's. And girls his age usually move on if they don't receive what they want in a relationship. Show her that you care, don't play games. Because if she has half a brain she'll move on to someone else who can give her what she needs. I can't tell you have many toads I had to go thru in order to find my prince. But he was well worth the wait.
    Wanted to rate you but hd to spread the rep..

I liked the toad reference.. It made me chuckle.. :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 04:43 PM
    From my perspective, he is playing games. If he doesn't show affection, he probably isn't going to get any in return in the long run. He is probably in his 20's. And girls his age usually move on if they don't receive what they want in a relationship. Show her that you care, don't play games. Because if she has half a brain she'll move on to someone else who can give her what she needs. I can't tell you have many toads I had to go thru in order to find my prince. But he was well worth the wait.

I have a question though, what if the woman gives up a prince because she prefers a toad because she never experienced one?
    jrussole Posts: 163, Reputation: 12
    -

Dec 21, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Geofferson-san, you may end up with warts!
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 05:01 PM
    Geofferson-san, you may end up with warts!

Warts?

Why?
    -

Dec 21, 2006, 05:20 PM
    It was a popular myth in the old days that you can get warts from toads. Its not true, we know that's bogus- nowadays. Warts are actually benign tumors of the epidermis caused by a virus. The virus responsible is the human papillomavirus, a double-stranded DNA-virus. Which isn't very good at all in my opinion. I don't like warts! There ugly.

But why give up a prince when they are hard to find? While toads are everywhere! Look in any muddy smelly lake. They're there. Whereby a prince, they may be hard to find, but priceless and precious to find. Sort of like fishing in the ocean. You want a great catch, so you have to throw the littles ones back in, until you get lucky enough and catch the big and best one. LOL.
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 05:27 PM
    That's a comforting thought..

I thought I found my Princess but she left me and I am far from a toad and have no warts LOL..

Ahhhh, well never mind, Love will find us all again... :)
    -

Dec 21, 2006, 05:46 PM
    Your princess obviously doesn't know how to fish! And settled for trying to catch toads, instead.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2006, 06:24 PM
    I'd wait for her to contact you. If she decides that she misses you she will. Then you can show her how you've changed and not be so needy and clingy the next time around. Yes, she is only a part of your life, not your whole life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Notice required on a month to month lease? [ 9 Answers ]

I signed a 1 year lease that ended on July 31, 2006 in Minnesota. The lease states that if resident stays in the apt after the lease ends, with managements approval, it becomes a month to month lease. I stayed. The notice period stated in the lease is 60 days, effective the last day of the month....

Minnesota Month to Month Notice Period [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to understand the lease that I am dealing with if I required to give a 60 day notice that my landlord claims that is in effect in a tenancy at will (after the original lease ended)or 30 days notice as a month-to-month terms of MN Law apply? Minnesota Statute 504B.135 TERMINATING...

Month to month realestate lease Illinois [ 18 Answers ]

Can a month to month tenant live out their security deposit in the state of Illinois

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

Property convert to month to month? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Wisconsin and I have been renting 2 back to back billboards of which one is subleased. The party did not renew the 5 year lease and the subleasee gave notice they were not renewing their lease. The problem is that the lease ended June 1st and they have not removed their...

View more questions Search