Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 26, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    @ super shallow - i think your being unfair.. i know you struggled with mono and its pros and cons.

But the colour you now have achieved has been giving you more attention and has made you happier.

And now you are trashing the product. You dont really want people to use it so they dont lighten up and stay the way they are .. Now your beginning to become slightly selfish.

I dont believe what your saying this time super shallow.
    I know your leading a much happier life post lightening
    It doesn't seem he's trashing the product he has just chosen not to continue with it as his decision..
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 26, 2010, 11:54 PM

Trust me , Everyone here doesn't mind sharing knowledge before they see results.

Once they do, greed could set in and then they don't want others to reach their levels of success . Trashing a product that works for you is NOT an IMPOSSIBLE thing to do!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The end of my monobenzone journey ! [ 65 Answers ]

I tried it for like a month First 2 weeks 5 % Last 2 weeks 10% I see changes.. the skin peels and everything.. But its just hard to live like that... to feel the burning everyday to suffer from the dryness and the wrinkles every day /// You can't move walk stright nothing... you feel like a...

View more questions Search