Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanticlinton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 01:28 PM
    How to find is my wife cheating me or not
    Hi,

I am feeling like my fioncee is cheating me, could you please tell me how to get her email password.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 1, 2007, 01:34 PM
    To get her password you would have to know the her answers to security questions and wells as other information depending what email she uses.
    I don't think it is right to invade her privacy like that... have you tried talking to her? What signs tell you she is cheating?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 3, 2007, 11:43 AM
    You must open up and talk to her before the wedding. If you're willing to marry this person, you must be willing to sit her down to talk about this. Stealing her password and sneaking behind her back would be an invasion of privacy. Besides, that might not tell you anything but make more problems.

You don't want to behave that way in case she isn't actually cheating or doing anything wrong--then you'd be the one who violated the trust in your relationship.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 3, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Hire a private investigator.
    MsCrabtree Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Aug 5, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Cancel the wedding
    SONOMAMA29 Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Apr 8, 2010, 04:14 PM
    Did you ask her?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SONOMAMA29 View Post
    did you ask her?

This is from 2007.
    Serenity2009 Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2010, 12:07 PM

How do you know she is cheating on you? What are the signs she is cheating? If she is then you have the right to worry. But getting her email and password is invasion of privacy and if she's not cheating on you could result her leaving you for going behind her back and looking in her emails with out her notice of approval. You need to be a man and ask her. If you think she's cheating then maybe you need to ask her and if she is ask her what you are doing wrong. If you are ready for marriage you would not act immature and spy on her. Trust goes both ways

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been telling so many other girls he loves them, by email, text, phone and messenger. I don't know what to do. He says nothing has happened, but I can't trust him anymore. Is this relationship worth it? We've been together for 2 and a half years and I'm fed up with it all now.

Cheating wife? [ 27 Answers ]

My wife told me she was going to a club to get drunk and dance should I worry?

CHeating? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this... I suspected recently that my husband was having an affair with a co-worker. At first he denied it, then eventually admiteed it was true. I was willing to try to save our marriage on the condition he quit his job and get another one, away...

View more questions Search