Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 2, 2010, 03:11 AM
    Dating Humor
    Hey, to lighten it up a bit. Lets all share stories about our most embarrassing dating moments.

I'll start... by the way as odd as this sounds this is a real story...

So this girl and I went out once. Only once and I'll tell you why. Lets call her B. I took her to the movies, it was nice, a romance. Totally loved it. Cut to the end of me movie. We had both been enjoying snacks and pop and all that. Sometime we had begun to hold hands. The movie was near the end credits, such a sad part, we cuddled up to each other. We had been talking, as quietly as possible I might add. Next thing you know B jumps up and screams out "SPIDER!"

She totally wigs on this spider and sorry to say I too am aracnaphobic. I start trying to get it off her without actually touching it but I couldn't even see it cause it was still dark in there. A guy stands up and startes yelling at us to "shut the ____ up." Already agitated I shot him one of those idiot glares and said "Lay off lumpy". To be honest the guy was kind of lumpy. But he was not a big guy, I could have taken him (or so I thought). Scrappy jumps over the seats (two rows but I wasn't really paying attention to him) and out of the blue I get clocked right in the side of the head. Before I can even catch my balance the jerk pushes me over the seat and my foot flys up and hits B in the boob.

Now B gets into the fight, She is punchin scratchin the whole nine yards and this guys girlfriend jumps up and starts screamin at us. I scramble to my feet as someone from behind me pulls me away restraining me. He stopped in his tracks probably realising that he really over reacted and B came over to me. We're all standing there as the employees come running. We're like lets get out of here before the cops show up but right as we got passed the movie guys and out the exit three squad cars pulled up. (the one time you really do not want the cops to show up on time they do, any other time I'd have had to wait like 2 hours for them.) The cops got out of the car slowly and calmly but I could see two of them had their hands on their guns ready to pull and the other was about to grab his mace. I'm like oh crap...

I just sat down and stayed there. The other guy sat down beside me and his girl beside him. B... B on the other hand ran like her hair was on fire. She almost got away too but one of the cops caught up to and tackled her. She gets dragged into the police car, he gets put in for an overnight stay for assulting someone, and me and his girl walked away scott-free which I have to say was kind of nice. She wasn't a bad looking girl although nothing ended up coming from it.

As it turns out B had a prior of being in possession of narcotics and a warrant for skipping bail. She also got searched and had a crack pipe and one crack rock left.The worst part, having to tell my mother all this when she came and picked me up. (I was still in highschool).
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 2, 2010, 11:20 AM

Hello Larken,

So... I read your post, and I don't know if I should have laughed at it? My jaw was pretty much opened wide the whole time.

Do you really find humor in that story? With all do respect.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Apr 2, 2010, 10:15 PM

I thought it was quite funny, I mean its not everyday you get into a scrap in the cinny AND your date to be wanted by the cops at the same time!
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2010, 04:25 AM

I didn't find it funny... like haha... but I did find it amusing. Cause life really does throw you odd experiences at times!

I went on a date with a guy once (and yes only once with good reason, cause I found him kind of scary to be honest) and NO this isn't a funny story... but we went out for coffee at my fave coffee place and we were talking and having a normal conversation and things were going fine.

I work at a school and he had a good friend who worked at a jr. high school and he started to tell me a story aout how crule teenagers are towards one another... then he took a long break from speaking and It seemed that his stor was done so I replied

And out of the blue he yelled at me: hey! I'm not done speaking!

So he continued his story and when he was done he said: No I'm done, continue with what you said...

HAHA on my way home from the date I basically deleted his number ;-)

Apr 4, 2010, 09:49 PM

That is kind of scary. I really found it horrible at the time. Really stressed me out too, but I can look back and laugh at it now. I mean come on, its not every day you do a bounty hunter's job for them, and I didn't even have to do anything special except get punched and pushed. Oh well, as it turns out the girl was kind of a community bike anyway. Glad I didn't ride.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2010, 09:56 PM

So curious, did you actually see the spider or was she trippin and think she saw one and you believed her?

Apr 4, 2010, 10:00 PM

Good point. That is possible. I couldn't see the spider at all, just where she was pointing and freaking out.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2010, 10:02 PM

There was a spider on my leg today, I brushed it off. Didn't kill me. :)
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larken85 View Post
    that is kinda scary. I really found it horrible at the time. Really stressed me out too, but I can look back and laugh at it now. I mean come on, its not every day you do a bounty hunter's job for them, and I didn't even have to do anything special except get punched and pushed. oh well, as it turns out the girl was kinda a community bike anyways. Glad I didn't ride.

That's a great abillity though! To be able to look back at things that was horrible at the time and laugh at it in hinesight! ;-)

Apr 5, 2010, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    There was a spider on my leg today, i brushed it off. Didn't kill me. :)
    Omg I hate the things. Anything with more than 6 legs totally freaks me out. Including sea creatures. Except star fish, I don't really consider those legs though... OK this has become an interesting subject lol :D:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

Just a Little Humor... [ 9 Answers ]

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one out of five enjoys it? Why do croûtons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with? If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for? I thought about how...

A little humor [ 1 Answers ]

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants

Haven't seen much medical humor. [ 4 Answers ]

This is pretty funny, but the comments at the bottom are hilarious! Dave Barry on his Colonoscopy: This is from newshound Dave Barry's colonoscopy journal: I called my friend Andy Sable, gastroenteritis, to make an appointment for a colonoscopy. A few days later, in his office, Andy showed...

Humor you Can Use [ 2 Answers ]

Mrs. O'Connor Wants a Divorce "Well, Mrs. O'Connor, so you want a divorce?" the solicitor questioned his client. "Tell me about it. Do you have a grudge?" "Oh, no," replied Mrs. O'Connor. "Sure now, we only have a carport." The solicitor tried again. "Well, does the man beat you up?" ...

View more questions Search