Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gigi0317 Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Miscarriage *urgent*
    Hello,

I had unprotected intercourse for the last time Jan. 9th. I thought I had started my period today but its different. I was bleeding so heavily I had to sit in my shower the pain is unbearable which I currently still have. I am still bleeding vomiting and have sharp pains like if someone is cutting my stomach open. Ive been feeling like this for about 3 hours now. Im here asking because I just need a hint of what it may be. I understand I will need to see a doctor soon but at the moment I feel weak and can hardly walk from the pain. My question is can this be a miscarriage, am I safe staying home and waiting it out or should I run to the emergency room ?

Thanks !
    Carl17 Posts: 66, Reputation: 9

Mar 31, 2010, 05:35 PM

I'm not sure, but if I was you, I would call an ambulance, if you're bleeding heavily, and you feel weak.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2010, 06:16 PM

Go to the hospital!

Don't look here for any medical advice on something so important as bleeding.

You could die at home.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 07:05 PM

If you are so weak and ill you can't walk to see a doctor, call and go to the hospital,
    Yes it is or could be that seroius

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

okay well I'm 16 and just had a miscarriage. I had no symptoms of being pregnaut the 1st month I was.. it was just not clear to me I'm an athlete and I did my usual routine I play soccer at my school and outside too. on Friday I was hit really badly with the soccer ball I didn't pay attention I...

Could I have had a miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a little confused, because I had an experience last night that seemed a lot like a miscarriage, but there were a lot of things that made it kind of weird that I would have been pregnant in the first place. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. I've only had about 3 periods on my own in my life,...

Have I had a miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Yesterday I asked a question on the women's health board regarding heavy bleeding 17 days after my 'normal' period. I got an answer saying that I could have had a miscarriage without knowing I was pregnant. I didn't take this to be true so much as a possibility however I have just examined...

View more questions Search