Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megaman87 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2006, 12:59 PM
    I cant forget my Ex
    Well its been 4 years already I don't know how she feels but to me that was the most beautiful thing that happened to me this girl I dated for almost a year moved and we had a fight before she left but I never stopped loving her and I think about her day and night and I don't know what to do I don't even know how to find her so I don't know what to do I mean every time I think about her I feel like it has been only a couple of days since she left I thought I was just a by pass but it isn't I can't stop thinking about her I don't know what to do
    Jayjay027 Posts: 153, Reputation: 31

Apr 19, 2006, 01:07 PM
    She's been gone for four years and you don't know where she is or how to find her? You really need to move on. Four years is a long time!

Go out with friends more, find a new hobby... try to take your mind off her. Eventually, you'll find that you think about her less and less.
    Date other people, you will probably end up dating someone you really like and you'll not want this other girl anymore.
    Good luck
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2006, 03:12 AM
    Nicely put Jayjay - I seriously hope you have not been mopiong for the last 4yrs. She knows where you are and if she wanted to get in touch she would have, if she wanted you to know where she was, she would have told you by now.

Move on and start living your life again - leave the past where it is. You now need to think about the present and look to the future.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2006, 04:43 AM
    Dear mega, After 4 years you should have one helluva life by now ,with at least a few g/f's and a career. If you haven't moved on and done things for yourself then you should talk to a trusted friend about your lack of motivation. Just so you know I still think about my old g/f's with fond memories and its been at least 35 years since I've seen them. Life goes on.:cool: :rolleyes:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2006, 05:07 AM
    Hi,
    Thinking about someone like this for 4 years is an "obsession", not just about love.
    Please think about why you are feeling this way. It took me a year to "get over" my first real love; having known her, and been in love with her, for about 5 years. She found someone else.
    Sounds like you are more obsessed with her, which is different than actually wanting her to be your girlfriend again. Getting over this will probably take talking with others about it. Please talk with a Minister, Priest, Rabbi, or anyone you can, who can talk with you confidentially.
    leebert Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 09:37 AM

May I suggest personal counselling? It has worked wonders for me.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 10:00 AM

It's a good suggestion,but the thread is 4 years old so hopefully its sorted now.:-)

Mar 22, 2010, 10:09 AM
    Wow I had forgotten about this thread until today you know what's funny on 2008 she found me and it was kind of late I had no feelings for her no more and I remember telling her that too now I have a different lifestyle she is married I think not sure but it's a great feeling reading stupid things that I wrote 4 years ago and how it seems like I was just a kid and didn't know anything about life but thanks to everybody that posted I'm happy now
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 10:21 AM

Thanks for the update-good to know you're happy! :-)

Mar 22, 2010, 10:36 AM

Like I said thank you guys just so you know I was still a kid when I writs that I'm 23 now and is funny to read this
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 02:21 PM

Glad everything worked out okay.
    iammeimei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 10:47 AM
    I feel sad and alone.
    Me and hmm someone like my first boyfriend or sorts has fought and I told him to leave me because he was starting to get pushy and kind of violent..
    I just wish he changes back to the guy me and his friends loved but he won't change not if I assure him I will go back. I can't assure him that after all the painful stuff he told me and I don't want to be taken for granted again.

Sorry but I just wanted to let out.
    I feel just so alone and the only person that I talk to is in much trouble and I don't want to be a burden again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Forget What This Movie Is Called! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey,I seen this movie when I was about 12... and I want to see this movie again... BUT the thing is! I can't remember what the title is called... and it's absolutely driving me insane. The movie is about a Man, who's face I think is disfigured... and people in the town think he is the biggest...

How can I forget him and move on? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, Bump

I can't forget him [ 4 Answers ]

About 2 years ago my 8 year old boyfriend broke up with me. He was the man of my life, we'd been together since I was almost 16 and I practically come to this country just for him. We've never stop seen each other really; sometimes he calls me, sometimes its me, but the true is that he only do it...

View more questions Search