Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mellyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 03:14 PM
    2 yr.old will NOT aswer questions
    My 26 month old grandson talks a lot, is a wonderful happy toddler.
    BUT he refuses to answer questions; specifically yes/no questions, like do you want milk?
    Nothing back. But a few secs later he will say "i have milk?". He speaks very well, and is otherwise a very normal beautiful child. I don't know if this is relevant, but he was born at 29 weeks but has no obvious deficits. This is his only trial, really. Any thoughts?
    1flwrgrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Mar 8, 2010, 08:39 PM

Sounds like normal to me. Just give him 14 years. He won't even ask for the milk then.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 08:43 PM

In 14 years, not only will he not ask for milk, he will drink it straight out of the container.

Your grandson sounds normal. Turn the tables on him. YOU ask HIM questions that he can say yes or no to -- or even give one- or two-word answers.
    AlwysConfezzled Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 08:46 PM

He could be stuborn. Most 6 year olds I babysit won't either.
    scgirl14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 11:47 AM

Don't worry about this... its just a stage but just in case.. if it gets worse than go to a doctor.. but most likely it will go away...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Two questions. [ 6 Answers ]

When a girl has sex with a guy unprotected and he finishes inside her.. how long does it take for the to come out of her? This next question is extremely personal and has to do with STD's but I don't know where else to ask it so I'll ask it under this topic.. I had sex with my boyfriend like...

Me and my boyfriend play 20 questions and I need questions [ 3 Answers ]

We play 20 questions a lot and I ran out of questions help

I really need an aswer! [ 3 Answers ]

What do you do if your girlfriend gets jealous easily? It's killing me inside and I don't know what to do please help me.

View more questions Search