Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 09:25 PM
    Ingredients in Hot cheetos.
    Kay well, Here's the thing, I bought a BIG bag of hot cheetos the other day, and I've been snacking on them since then. (quite a bit at a time too)

My question is this, can any of these ingredients make you have to pee more often? Because I've noticed that since I've started eating them, I'm running to the stalls twice as often to go. I don't know if anything else I've been eating might be the cause, but I thought it was sort of an interesting coincedence. (I apologize about informing all of you to my restroom habits) But just some food for thought.

Anyone want to look it up? I can't seem to figure it out. Anybody want to just try it? :)

Let me know if you discover anything. :)
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Without looking anything up:rolleyes: My thought would be that they are full of sodium and they are hot, so maybe you are drinking more because of it?
    Stop eating that crap!:eek: :)
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Without looking anything up:rolleyes: My thought would be that they are full of sodium and they are hot, so maybe you are drinking more because of it?
    Stop eating that crap!:eek: :)
    Maybe after I finish the bag. :)
    pearl batey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 06:27 PM
    No it doesn't I don't think lol because they don't make me have to use the restroom and I eat them like everyday lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ingredients [ 4 Answers ]

Fair & Flawless 5X $99.97 for 4 oz Pure Aloe Vera Extract, Purified Sea Water, Sorbitol, Glycereth-26, Corpus Crispus, White Tea Extract, Allatoin, Lemon Extract, White Ginger Extract, Carbomer –940, Wild Chamomile, Alpha Arbutin, SepiWhite Msh (undecylenoyl phenylalanine), Glycolic, Lactic and...

What ingredients [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a recipe from the Bero Cook Book for Russian Biscuits

Skinkure ingredients [ 4 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have recently become very concerned about the skin lightening product Skinkure (also known as SkinKure or Skin-Kure). I have been using the product on and off for years, but I have recently stopped having read that the website that I bought the product from...

Pasta Ingredients [ 4 Answers ]

I've always thought that all white pasta contains the same ingredients... it is only the shapes that are different. Is that correct?

Inert ingredients? [ 1 Answers ]

Echols goodbye roaches contains 99% boric acid and 1% inert ingredients. What exactly are those inert ingredients?

View more questions Search