Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Oh, Sunny bunny hunny! It's okay. I've been in your shoes before at a law firm I worked at. I literally thought I was crazy as well. Turns out that I was actually the sane one in the bunch.

As for what to tell your doctor? As Synn said, tell her everything. She needs to know the rollercoaster you are on. Tell her about the stress in your job, about your ups and downs. Everything.

As far as Alty goes, she will see this, she's just busy. She gets on in the evenings now. And as far as the FB thing, it was a glitch in the system with a certain application. I can't tell if I have blocked anyone using that app yet or not. So, it was an honest mistake caused by the new FB upgrades (downgrades IMHO).

Here's a beer for you sunny! We all love you, you know that!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 10:53 AM

I just got here.

Sunny, apology accepted, truly. I have to apologize too. I'm afraid that I let your PM get to me more then I should have. I should have waited for you to PM me back so we could talk, but I honestly didn't think you'd come back.

I tend to over think things, so when you didn't respond to my PM, I went from upset, hurt to full blown angry. I needed to vent and I do that here. I'd do it at home but I'm alone during the day and the bunnies really don't give a crap about my problems. ;)

I sent you a PM, I hope you read it. Apology accepted, I hope you accept mine too and then lets move forward. This is forgotten, no need to ever bring it up again. We all have bad days. I guess we both had one yesterday.

I only ask for one thing from anyone. The next time you think I've wronged you, talk to me about it. I'm not perfect, I do make mistakes. If I did something that hurt you, tell me. If I did indeed do it then I'll hang my head in shame and apologize. If I didn't do it, at least give me the benefit of the doubt, tell me about it. Okay? I would never intentionally hurt you or anyone I care about.

If it makes you feel any better, apparently I also blocked my husband and my kids on Facebook. I got an email from my cousin in Germany too, asking why. I am really not liking Facebook right now. :(

Hugs Sunny. We're here to help in any way we can. I hope you know that. That is what we do after all. :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I just got here.

Sunny, apology accepted, truly. I have to apologize too. I'm afraid that I let your PM get to me more then I should have. I should have waited for you to PM me back so we could talk, but I honestly didn't think you'd come back.

I tend to over think things, so when you didn't respond to my PM, I went from upset, hurt to full blown angry. I needed to vent and I do that here. I'd do it at home but I'm alone during the day and the bunnies really don't give a crap about my problems. ;)

I sent you a PM, I hope you read it. Apology accepted, I hope you accept mine too and then lets move forward. This is forgotten, no need to ever bring it up again. We all have bad days. I guess we both had one yesterday.

I only ask for one thing from anyone. The next time you think I've wronged you, talk to me about it. I'm not perfect, I do make mistakes. If I did something that hurt you, tell me. If I did indeed do it then I'll hang my head in shame and apologize. If I didn't do it, at least give me the benefit of the doubt, tell me about it. Okay? I would never intentionally hurt you or anyone I care about.

If it makes you feel any better, apparently I also blocked my husband and my kids on facebook. I got an email from my cousin in Germany too, asking why. I am really not liking facebook right now. :(

Hugs Sunny. We're here to help in any way we can. I hope you know that. That is what we do after all. :)
    Hmmmm... well there was that one time... :rolleyes::)
    Pets Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Hmmmm...well there was that one time............ :rolleyes::)
    You totally deserved that. ;)
    Business Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:13 AM
    I did? Well, I guess that I can't ALWAYS be a good boy... it's tiring sometimes... :D
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:14 AM
    Agreed. That was TOTALLY deserved.

You're just lucky she didn't let me help with the punishment!
    Pets Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:21 AM

LMAO! Stop making me giggle. I don't want to! ;)
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:23 AM

Alty, I don't care what you want.

Go back to my room like the bad girl you are.

Erm... sorry. WT.
    Business Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Agreed. That was TOTALLY deserved.

You're just lucky she didn't let me help with the punishment!
    That may have been another new experience that I could 'chalk up.' :):):D
    Pets Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:36 AM

Silly kids.

I have to go for a bit. Cleaning day. I hate cleaning day.

I need a maid.

Synn, if I bought you a little outfit and a feather duster and fishnet stalkings... crap! WT. :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:38 AM

When you're cleaning, sweep up any commas you see that are lying around. I don't want you to be tempted.
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 11:38 AM

And a passport? And an airline ticket?

And forget the bathroom, honey. No WAY am I cleaning up a bathroom with a young boy child using it.
    Pets Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    And a passport? And an airline ticket?

And forget the bathroom, honey. No WAY am I cleaning up a bathroom with a young boy child using it.
    It's not the boy child that you have to worry about, it's the full grown man. :eek:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 12:23 AM

Full grown men, Hmmm. Happy everything is figured out and taken care of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rabbit care by Alty [ 19 Answers ]

Alty thank you some much for post the rabbit care stuff. My daughter got a bunny it was so cute, but I knew that if I just told her that getting the bunny was a big mistake with her life style she would not listen to me. Soo I printed what you wrote and she gave the bunny to an elderly woman who is...

Alty and Starby's Castle of Doom II [ 1500 Answers ]

Part Two. Carry on :cool:

Alty does your offer still stand? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi this Aunt Swee I am asking if you would still be willing to help me find a mature dog to round out my family?

View more questions Search