Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria2day Posts: 94, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 12:12 AM
    No power to icemaker?
    I have a Frigidaire Gallery (2004)side-by-side with an in the door ice and water dispenser. All of a sudden the ice and water dispenser stopped working. It is making ice, and I can manually advance it to make it drop the ice, but when I push the lever to get ice or water, nothing happens. I don't hear the motor and the cube/crush light etc. don't come on. Its as if it is not getting power.Is there some sort of reset button?

Check out some similar questions!

Icemaker Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

There is no water getting to my icemaker. The water freezes in the outlet. What should I do.

Icemaker failure [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore 363.9752711 refrig w/ icemaker replaced supply line and water supply valve (WR57X10033) Still no water to ice tray. What should I replace next?

Icemaker not cycling. [ 2 Answers ]

Ice is frozen in tray and "arm" is down/on. Maker is not cycling. Simple solution?

Icemaker not working [ 4 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool side by side refrigerator the ice mker stopped working there was ice froze in there but will not drop I took off the ice maker and got all the ice out it was a solid block I put it back and it gave me water but the same results I have power to my ice maker terminals but no power...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.