Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Compaq1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 06:02 PM
    how to find reference angles and quadrants
    angle = 6pi/7, angle =3.3, angle = -145 I need to know the reference angles and quadrants. I do have some idea, but I am a little confused.
    suhari Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2010, 08:13 PM

phi = 180
    quadrant is a proper circle divided into 4 parts according to the x and y axis on the rectangular diagram.
    a. quadrant 1 in the region of positive x and y,
    b. quadrant II is at negative x and y positive,
    c. quadrant III in the region of negative x and y negative.
    d. quadrant IV in the region of positive x and y negative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Precal using angles [ 6 Answers ]

A building 150 feet tall casts a 50 foot long shadow. If a person stands at the end of the shadow and looks up to the top of the building, what is the angle of the person's eyes to the top of the building (to the nearest hundredth Of a degree)? (Assume the person's eyes are 6 feet above ground...

Precal angles [ 1 Answers ]

A building 230 feet tall casts a 100 foot long shadow. If a person looks down from the top of the building, what is the measure of the angle between the end of the shadow and the vertical side of the building

Angles of elevation [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy Amy sees a radio tower at a bearing of 293 degrees and measures the angle of elevation to the top of the tower at 10 degrees. John is 350 metres from amy and measures the angle of elevation to the top of the tower at 6 degrees. The bearing from john to amy is 252 degrees. Find the height of...

Acute angles [ 1 Answers ]

If α, β are acute angles such that Sin = 1/12 and Cos β = 4/5 Calculate the six trigonometric functions for the sum and differences of the two angles….

Angles [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find the angles x and y here? http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2773/matenurk001vz2.jpg

View more questions Search