Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabiixG Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Feb 21, 2010, 07:37 PM
    Itchy rash on side of mouth
    2 weeks ago I had 2 extractions one on each side (on top).. and some stitches on the left side... That healed perfectly fine with no problems--2 days ago I got another extraction on the bottom left side and I noticed this dentist (my dentist referred me to another one for this for some reason) I noticed he used A lot more novacaine and he used a drill.(which my dentist did not use for the first 2) the whole left side of my face was numb including my ear for 4 hours. Now it's 2 days later and on my cheek on the outside right where my extraction was (I also have some stitches) it's really itchy and bumpy it feels like pimples but their itchy? Is this normal? It didn't happen last time
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2010, 08:15 PM
    I've never heard of that happening. I'd suggest you call that dentist tomorrow and let them know. It sounds like possibly an allergic reaction but is very delayed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy rash [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this rash for a couple of months now. It started on my lower back and has spread all over my back and on my shoulder a bit. It seems not to be spreading anymore. Any info would be great. I have had chicken pox already... if that helps. Whiteheads do form on my back. The picture included...

Itchy rash [ 4 Answers ]

I am 17 and have a rash on my legs, back,belly,arms,hands and is starting to spread on my neck but it only shows when itched I have been to my doctors twice and both times said it was scabies but scabies is contagios but yet know one who I have been in contact with has caught it yet I have had it...

Rash on chest and mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, for about 2 years I keep getting this little rash at my chestbone betweet my nipples about right at the sternum. They are like little dots, alsmost like small scabs... they can appear suddenly and disappear almost as suddenly, but usually takes some time. It almost seems like it appears more...

Extreamly itchy rash. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone... first timer here... I have a situation. Its starts with an itch... then after scratching, turns red with really tiny small bumps that you can hardly see. Mostly on outré and inner arm and inner thigh, side of knees... strange... really itches at night and during the day not so...

View more questions Search