Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shablue55 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 10:25 AM
    How do you delete emails off the new internet explorer site, have tried but unsucc
    The old internet explorer was a dream to work for my wife, then along came a new version only to find out that she does not know how me included how th delete the emails, and when she clicks on mail nothing comes up, although I went to tools in the brower and found a way to get the emails. Is there anyway that instead of deleting one at a time I can delete everything at once?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 10:35 AM

Can you check the box, and then actions, then select delete?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot delete emails in outlook express [ 2 Answers ]

Please help... I cannot delete any emails in outlook express... I have tried system restore too much earlier point than when this all started to no avail.. when clicking on emails in inbox to delete nothing happens... any help would be great.. Thanks Chris

Recover delete emails [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, someone when to my email and delete all my emails, who I can get them back , if it possible. Thanks

I cannot open internet explorer site [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot open internet explorer site when openning a message is displaying like" internet Explorer has encountered and needs to close " and there will be two option like Debug close IF HE CLICK ON THE CLOSE BUTTON THE PAGE WILL BE CLOSED HEL ME

View more questions Search