Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jan 2, 2010, 11:52 AM
    New regime 2?
    OK so I'm on the retin a and hq regime...
    But I'm going to buy more retin a in at a lower percentage maybe 0.5 to reduce the irritation/face loating/pain lol
    But I have also bought the f&w Serum Exclusive Whitenizer and f&w Gel Crème Exclusive Whitenizer

I'm also using tea tree oil foaming wash and exfloator (only 3 times a week) so reduce spots and blemishes...

So can anyone advise me on what to do with all my products?
    And also what acid peel to use?

Thanksss fairr
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 04:48 PM

sounds like you got a lot off stuff their, your skin may not tolerate them all being applied daily to well. I would recommend you either stick to one reigmn or the other.

So if you use ff, you can use it 2X daily and exfoliate a few times a week
    or
    HQ and retina

If you combine everything you may not like the result and you will traumatize your skin
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jan 2, 2010, 04:50 PM

Oh true... mmm I don't know what's more effective though? Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I lightened 3 shades [Skin Regime] [ 53 Answers ]

I was requested by fellow members to detail my skin lightening routine, if you saw my photos, I have lightened considerably over about a 2.5 month time. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-lightening/mequinol-tretenoin-update-pics-427200.html Let me start by saying I use a lot of products,...

New regime [ 47 Answers ]

OK so I know your all having a go at weezing about the bio claire but they have a new product called bio claire maxi tone milk And it has different ingredients listed and it seems to be working diffeferntly The original made my skin raw and white but like it was really dry and thin and not nice ...

Your skin lightening regime [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, guys! What is your current skin lightening regime? And what results do you want to achieve? What do you cleanse, treat and moisturise with? Whatever it is, post it to let us all know! ;) I am currently trying to achieve even toned skin. My current skin lightening regime:

View more questions Search