Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2006, 03:33 PM
    What's the title of this song frm a commercial
    I honestly don't think anybody can answer this difficult weird question...But If you can, I would really, truly, greatly appreciate it very much! There's this commercial about medicated eye drops, I can't remember what it's called but it starts off with a painting of a young woman that comes to life because her eyes irritate her, and she reaches in a purse to get these eyedrops out to relieve her itchy eyes, but I was wondering...in that commercial what is that music playing? it's classical but I would love the title of this song, can anybody please answer this??:o
    wannadance Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 11:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbay
    I honestly don't think anybody can answer this difficult weird question...But If you can, I would really, truly, greatly appreciate it very much! There's this commercial about medicated eye drops, I can't remember what it's called but it starts off with a painting of a young woman that comes to life because her eyes irritate her, and she reaches in a purse to get these eyedrops out to relieve her itchy eyes, but I was wondering...in that commercial what is that music playing? it's classical but I would love the title of this song, can anybody please answer this??:o
    I've seen the commercial but didn't notice the music. I'll listen more closely and get back to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song in commercial [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song in Totino's Mega Pizza Rolls commercial? I've looked on Google and ask.com and I haven't found any information. So, does anyone here know? :)

What's this song title and artist [ 3 Answers ]

It goes I was a demon be4 I could walk or something like that, please help

Help with song in commercial [ 4 Answers ]

This was about a year ago, but it was a song in a car commercial- US commercial- They (husband wife and kids) are in their car- it was a compact car- and they drive slow through a very nice subdivision- I do rememebr seeing a swingset in the commercial in someone's yard (that might help ring a...

Song on a commercial [ 5 Answers ]

There is a song that is sung by a woman on a commercial. The commercial is for a woman's product like shaving or something. Anyway it goes something like... "And its alright and its going strong. We're going to get right back where we started from. Love is good, love could be wrong, we're going...

View more questions Search