Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minionman2005 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2009, 06:22 AM
    An old TV show name I need
    Ok a friend of mine asked me to search for an old TV show he used to watch, there's not much info but here it is its an older show from the 90's it used to come on with the Saturday morning line up.
    Live action show with a main character who would put on a red suit or outfit or something like that this is all the info he was able to remember, I know its not much but I've seen you guys work with less so have at it lol
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 07:45 AM

I don't remember one from the 90's but from the early 80's there is The Greatest American Hero. It could have been reruns of it that he saw.

"The Greatest American Hero" (1981)
    minionman2005 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2009, 06:58 AM

Nah he found it its called vr troopers
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 14, 2009, 07:02 AM

I am glad he found it. VR Troopers was a fun show. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Receptacles hot to neutral show no volts, hot to ground show 120v [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced four receptacles in parallel, checked for loose wires. Checked the gfi breaker and 120v leaving the breaker. Tested all receptacles with voltmeter showing 120v between hot and ground, shows no voltage between hot and neutral. None of the receptacles work. Got any ideas?

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

80s pbs show [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for someone to help me with identifying a show that use to be on in the 80s. I am pretty sure it was on PBS. All I can remember from it was it had a few people around this tree and they had this little box and when they opened it, it was a little TV and you turned it on with a key. I...

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

View more questions Search