Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 09:12 PM
    I had a weird dream. What does it mean?
    I had a dream that me and my friends was moving in a collage which for some reason was draculas castle and I saw 3 mattresses stacked on top of each other in our room after that me and my brother was looking around the place and we were high up on the bar and there was these spinning paint brushes covered in blood and we saw this small demon on the pole with us as blood was covering all of us the demon said "fresh blood" after that we ran out of the school and I called 911 as I'm talking to this nice cop me and my brother look around out side and he looks over this dark wall and find a whole bunch of those little demons so he takes a picture to have proof I asked to see the picture and by accident I droped the phone down a very black hole at this time the cop was still on the phone with me and he got possesed and said he was very tired and he wanted to commit suicide so I started asking God to rebuke it and then I woke up.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 12:04 AM

pinkytweak16,
    That was a spooky dream; a nightmare.
    It could mean a lot of things depending on the recent life of the person who had it.
    I could relate to something a person saw in a movie or video or from something the person read or talked about with others.
    Often dreams are very symbolic and as a result can mean many different things.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird dream/psychic? [ 3 Answers ]

The other day I had the weirdest dream, it felt so real. Sorry if its too long. It was in the after noon and I was a little tired so I decided to take a nap. I took a blanket to the couch which faces the entrance door. I closed my eyes and then went into sleep. In the dream I was sitting on...

I had a weird dream [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream of an ring that was on my finger it was broken, but at the end of the dream the ring was OK. Anybody know what that could mean.. Thank you

I Had a Weird Dream [ 32 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I had a very weird dream lastnite, that I was in the car with my mum, and we were in Ireland!(We're from Mexico city), and that we were around the corner of my ex bf's! so mum told me to go and say hi to his house, I went out of the car and started walking in his direction, and while I...

I had a weird dream. (can I get an interpretation). [ 3 Answers ]

All right here is what happens. I had a dream where I impregnated a girl who I graduated high school with. What happens is I hear she is in the hospital, and she tells me there that we have a kid. Anyhow, I reacted in the best possible light to the news. I became estatic and started parading my...

View more questions Search