Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmogilevich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Citizenship
    My friend is deaf person and I help him to fill out some paper. He wants to apply for USA Passport. He is citizen of USA, but he lost his citizenship certificate. How he can get duplicate of citizenship certificate?
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Nov 20, 2006, 11:39 AM
    I think this might be what you're looking for:
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document
    Purpose of Form :
    This form is used to apply for a replacement Declaration of Intention, Naturalization Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship, or Repatriation Certificate, or to apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.
    Number of Pages : 4
    Edition Date : 10/26/05. Prior versions acceptable.
    Where to File : File this application with the USCIS local Office with jurisdiction over your place of residence.
    Filing Fee : $220.00
    Special Instructions : Note on Filing Fee:
    Please consult the "Paying Fees" section of your local office page to learn which forms of payment are accepted. Acceptable forms of payment may vary by office. Checks should be made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Download N-565 (797KB PDF)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Used for citizenship [ 4 Answers ]

I dated this guy for a 3 years, when we first met he was here legally then after 9/11 something wasn't right and he needed to get married for citizenship. We prev. talked about getting married and I just thought we were getting married sooner rather than later, and it would have broke my heart if...

Us citizenship [ 5 Answers ]

If I am a french citizen working in the Us with out us citizenship and I marry a us citizen do I become an american citizen?

Us citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!I'm 21 years old and I'm french! I came here with a visa for 1 year as a nanny.my year is almost over and I have to go back to france. But I'm getting married at the end of January! And even with the marriage it s seems hard for me to come back here! I need help with how to be a citizen, what I...

US Citizenship [ 4 Answers ]

I was born in Germany, my father a US soldier, mother a german. My dad acknowledged me in my birth registration documentation, but since I was born here in the 50's and they were not married I received automatic german citizenship. Later my mom married a US citizen and we got stationed in Japan...

Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My father was a journeyman and he lived in the Republic Of The Marshall Islands (it used to be part of a US territory), anyway, I was born back in 1972. He forgot to claim me as a US citizen born abroad. I am now 29 years old. I've lived in the US for over 10 years. My question to you is, can I...

View more questions Search