Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inaru Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Sep 12, 2009, 12:24 AM
    Was I being creepy?
    This guy on Flipnote Studio Hatena (DSi) asked me if I want to play Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (Wii) and I said sure. So all day we played online games together. Then I found out he was only 13 years old and I told him I was 19. He freaked out and disconnected from the game. Did I freak him out or something? I wasn't trying to be creepy, I was just bored all day and he was the only one available to play with...
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Inaru View Post
    Did I freak him out or something?
    Who knows, he's 13. Maybe the parental unit walked in and he wasn't supposed to be playing. Unless you were talking sexual to him, no harm no foul. I'm in my 30s and regularly play Halo with people your age. Does that freak you out?
    zac0118 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 02:31 PM

There are parents out there that scare they're children with stories like that just to make sure they're careful so he might have been one of those types. But just for the record that wouldn't creep me out in the slightest I would probably wonder how you were so good
    TJ17 Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Nov 1, 2009, 08:46 AM

Millions of people of all ages play all manner of games online together, one minute you could be playing with someone your own age or the next it could be someone 6 or 60, you never know.

And if people are only on to play games and have a good time I really don't see the problem in how old a person is at the other end, the only thing I ever care about is are they any good. (playing games) lol

I wouldn't let something like that bother you... the're the one with the problem, not you. ;)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2009, 09:12 AM
    It's been like that since the beffinninf of online gaming. It's not you it's him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy Doctor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am a victim and am seeking answers and a possible solution. While examining me, my doctor went through my purse. I went in complaining of a sinus infection and found it odd that he would have me lay on my right side while he prodded at my back. He asked unrelated repetitive questions. ...

Big Creepy Spider [ 3 Answers ]

This spider was hanging on a web just outside my screen window, biggest spider I've ever seen in this area. I was only able to get a picture of the underside of it, the top of the spider was brown with white spots/lines in the shape of a cross, the legs were striped as well. Does anyone have any...

Creepy cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

There's this cartoon I watched when I was little. I think it was made in the 90's or something. The only thing I really remember is that there was this skelton type thing always telling stories about these kids. Its kind of like 'tales from the crypt' but for kids. I think?

Creepy [ 6 Answers ]

My oldest daughter who is 20, claims she feels a but imprint on her bed at night and tugging at her blankets. She also claims to have heard caughing in her room. Then my 16 year old was babysitting a dog at her uncles house and claimed to her coughing for about 2 min until she threw a shoe at an...

So creepy [ 21 Answers ]

I have a great sex life, my only problem comes with anal sex I feel like I hurt my girlfriend I mean I am not huge but she always tells me that I hurt her, I always use condom and lube is there any way that I won't hurt her? Would it be better if I don't use a condom? Can we get AIDS if we go...

View more questions Search