Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urbancowgirl7 Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

Oct 27, 2009, 07:05 PM
    1992 Crown Victoria
    I'm having a problem with my head lights flickering. They will NOT stay on, especially when I'm driving, but sometimes when I'm sitting still. I've checked all the fuses and the bulbs and it's not there and my grandpa checked the ground wire at the suggestion of his mechanic thinking that maybe it was loose, but it's not and he checked for any other visible issues in all the wires that are easily reached and can't find anything wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions... anything that I could TRY. It's getting very frusterating and I don't really know where to go from here. Thank you to anyone who's reading!
    geediddy Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Oct 27, 2009, 09:32 PM

Does this have the lights on the dash or are they on the turn signal stalk. The type that are on the turn signal stock can have wires go bad from all the activities on that switch. It could potentially start a fire. If you smell burning wires then get it checked immediately by a mechanic.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 03:37 AM

. Remove and fully charge the battery. Most auto parts stores will do this for free.

. Test/replace the alternator. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. This link may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1973613

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victoria bitter [ 17 Answers ]

I am searching for anywhere in the US that you can find Victoria Bitter. My husband has recently moved from Australia and is missing that almost as much as hs family! I heard rumors of a pub in New York. Anyone have any idea of somewhere in the west coast?

'92 Crown Victoria - Power Steering [ 3 Answers ]

The power steering on my 92' crown victoria suddenly stopped working. It groans and is extremely tight. The fluid level is good and there is a small leak coming from what appears to be a hose. The gear box doesn't seem to have any fluid leaking from it and the power steering pump is completely dry....

Victoria Barrow [ 2 Answers ]

Has Victoria been honest about cheating on me

View more questions Search