Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Oct 27, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Searching for Opinion Website
    I have seen a few commercials on TV advertising an opinion based website.

For example: One of the commercials involves a lady hiring a man to do some work on her house and ends up paying him too much for work he did slowly and then receives a cable bill showing Pay per video charges during the time he was working.

Then it shows her putting the situation she went through on the website I am looking for.

Any thoughts?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 01:17 PM

I think it's Angie's List you are looking for. Just stay away from the cable viewing dude!
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Oct 28, 2009, 11:24 AM

Thank you that is the one I was looking for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some opinion [ 10 Answers ]

Hm... I'm not sure whether I posted this in the right place. But I would like to ask, is integrated graphic better for 3D games or is discrete graphic better?

2nd opinion [ 4 Answers ]

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castratio You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to...

Searching for Website on People [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Recently I was involved with a close female friend, a verbal argument. She has since bad-mouthed me, Involved the police, taken me to court, claims I have stalked her, rung her, texted her, she's lied to all her friends and family & to people I work with about me and still continues to do this?...

View more questions Search