Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 08:12 AM

Lol thanks Nikki and Brown I really appreciate the help from u guys seriously but the order already went threw its too late and like I said I won't be using it for long
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2009, 02:00 PM

Weezing when my sister used Bio Claire and started getting dark marks on her face, and after it came out that the Bio Claire had HQ, I realized that she was using benzoyl peroxide products simultaneously with the Bio Claire, and my dermi told me NEVER to use benzoyl peroxide when using HQ because the two chemicals don't mix and cause black marks on african-americans, so be sure to check the ingredients on the products you are using because the bio claire was probably reacting with a chemical in another product you were using, causing your black marks.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 23, 2009, 03:32 PM

LOL oh dear I've been putting my benzyl peroxide acne cleanser on my face before my bio claire!
    Whoops

Oct 23, 2009, 08:14 PM

No I was using the f&w soap with aha and the was the only soap I used on my face an body. And there's no peroxide in the st ives products I purchased
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 08:19 PM

Started using bio claire today.. only on my body though.. I apply the 55h+ cristalline and then the bio cliare cream and oil on my body.. I'll try it for two weeks and see.. my face and neck are much lighter than my body.. trying to lighten my arms and back.. hopefully I don't experience any of the bad symptoms some of you guys have in the past.

Oct 23, 2009, 08:51 PM

Seems like everybody is visiting aunti Bio Claire lol
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 23, 2009, 09:02 PM

:/
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 23, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Not me!

Oct 23, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    LOL oh dear i've been putting my benzyl peroxide acne cleanser on my face before my bio claire!
    whoops
    This is a big NO NO, unless you're not really dark skinned
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2009, 10:50 PM
    I'll never use bio sh! t again, I would rather buy makari for more bucks. Just be cautious, we don't want anything negative to happen.

Oct 23, 2009, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Itss A New Day View Post
    this is a big NO NO, unless you're not really dark skinned
    But then how comes I am lightening? :confused:
    I'm not dark skinned either if you look on my thread I've posted pics of my skin tone roughly

Nov 4, 2009, 11:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    but then how comes i am lightening? :confused:
    im not dark skinned either if you look on my thread i've posted pics of my skin tone roughly

Fairr I think you misinterpreted me, I meant my dermatologist warned me that using benzyl peroxide simultaneously wit the use of hydroquinone can cause more black hyperpigmented spots on people with dark skin, so I did not mean that you will not see results, I meant that this is a side effect for dark skinned people (I don't know about people who are already light), per my doctor's advise.

Nov 5, 2009, 12:21 AM

Ohhhhhhh thanks
    Well ill carry on using it then!
    I stopped but I broke out again :\
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Nov 5, 2009, 07:37 AM
    Weezing I can feel your frustration. I also want to start using my Bioclaire I mean that worked, but left me with some horrible Acne scars which took like 3 months to get rid off. But I rather be happy with success rather than side effects.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Mar 21, 2010, 01:08 PM

Hmmm... this Bio Claire... hmmm... I di fear for wuna oh!! (I am scared for you guys)
    The after math is not good at all.
    Plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Bio claire lighten me well also and it also gave me acne after a while... I still use it too cause its hard to find something that works well... I limited the use on my face though I use it more on my body than on face... I started using vitee on my face.. it seem to work a little..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Other than Bio Claire... [ 33 Answers ]

Since all this safety hazards going on with Bioclaire I want to soon stop, but do you guys know any other products that are safe and effective as Bioclaire?

Bio claire [ 51 Answers ]

I have started using bio claire and wanted to no what are the side effects

Which bio claire? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Which bio claire product do you guys think is the strongest? The oil, the cream or the lotion? From what I've heard it seems to be split between the cream and the lotion. Also, does anyone know where to buy bio claire in the UK? Thanks in advance guyz, Jojo

View more questions Search