Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyoverher Posts: 319, Reputation: 6

Oct 15, 2009, 09:45 AM

Yeah...

I'm looking at her ACTIONS towards me... not her words... thanks for the insight.

Oct 15, 2009, 09:58 AM

MOTHERF**&R...

IS THERE NO END TO WHAT THIS WOMAN CAN DO TO ME?!

I'm on Facebook and she's obviously a friend... I don't want to delete her because I don't want to seem that she has gotten to me.. u know? And she hasn't deleted me either, don't know why if she supposedly is broken up with me... anyway...

I read today that she is going to attend a Holloween Party... without me... and its supposed to be some bad big party... now we have always done things together on halloween and now I find out that she's going to do this!

I'm so upset and hurt that I found this out...

Looking at her actions... its clear that what everyone says is true but dang... I didn't think she was this cold... :(
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 10:01 AM

Delete her from your life. I could go on a huge long story about the why and the what... that isn't necessary. DELETE her from your life NOW! Take your life back into your own hands. She only does to you what you allow her to do.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2009, 10:12 AM
    If you re in a relationship with someone who uses you as an emotional punchbag you LEAVE them-you delete them from FB and from whatever other networking sites there are.Delete their number change yours and don't ever speak to them again.Then you get to keep your dignity your sanity and your selfrespect.
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Oct 15, 2009, 10:26 AM

Wow Crazy… you sure are crazy.

I read this whole LOOOONG thread today. Did you ever hear the definition of insanity? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. In my opinion you obviously have no self respect. She craps on you and you suck it up and ask for more. How do you expect her to respect you? I like to believe that women want a man someone who can stand up for himself, has an opinion, and takes a position other than on his knees begging. Crazy you're not living a dream but rather a repetitive nightmare.

I'm sorry but this girl is a lost cause for you. I think until you 'man-up' and grow a pair she will, as will others, keep doing the same thing and you'll be the good little eunuck cowering at her feet. If you think manning up is actually speaking your opinion once, during one argument, think again.

I realize this is going to fall upon death ears but I'll say it once again;
    • NO CONTACT
    • Delete her from Facebook, Myspace, etc… This is only for you and your cyber-stalking you're not fooling anyone but yourself.
    • Ignore her and her actions, remain unaffected. Or at least try to act unaffected for once.
    • Get a life. Get out there and meet some people. Have fun, enjoy yourself.
    • Learn to have some self-respect. Lift weights, take a workshop, anything that'll give you even a little self confidence and self respect. Dude… come on…

For the love of Christ… don't ask for any more comments. You've been told again and again. What is the definition of insanity?!
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    If you re in a relationship with someone who uses you as an emotional punchbag you LEAVE them-you delete them from FB and from whatever other networking sites there are.Delete their number change yours and dont ever speak to them again.Then you get to keep your dignity your sanity and your selfrespect.
    Zactly...
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 10:59 PM

Yo crazy,

When I joined this site, I really didn't know what to do or who to turn to. Amongst my friends & family.

The early advise here, I adhered to and believed,

That's why I decided to go NC. For me after 4 or 5 days. Imagine that with a broken heart. All due to the advise here. Start listening.

Its hard as sh**t. but worth it.

I didn't even know what that meant. But did it. Endured the texts, emails hang ups & her efforts of trying to get to me through my pals. Ive felt the pain and reveled in the joy. All without contact.

The sooner you do this, the sooner you will start again.

Oct 15, 2009, 11:24 PM
    Thanks vanheart... can't sleep...

Just wondering "WHY"? All this had to happen again and again... u know? Is it me or is it that she's diagnosed depressed and not her fault... its hard to know which. You know, if its really her doing this or her mental condition... either way, I'm the one suffering from it... balls or no balls, I could end it. I don't have a problem with my manhood... I just still love her.

Sounds weak but its true. 5 years is a long time... but anyway... im still having no contact... for what that's worth... thanks for your comments everyone... tomorrow is another day...

You know,it really was great in the beginning... and still up to a couple of weeks ago... it was incredible... how she made me feel so loved... but yet she also made me feel like crap...
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 11:35 PM

Yup 5 years is a long time to be deceived.

And you say you still love her? Why? Do you love this?

Yuk.

Stop worrying about her & why.

She doesn't care or love you. That's why you're here.

Focus your love in the proper places, starting with you.

The past is done. As is this post. The future is yours.

Oct 16, 2009, 09:21 PM

Hi everyone...

It's a Friday night... home alone because I don't want to go out... im just in a real PIS$ off mood right now. Have been all day...

I want to call it a night but I'm just very angry in general. I don't know what to do so that I can turn all this into a positive you know? I feel very destructive... and my thoughts turn to all the bs that I'm going through with her. Its just upseting... is there any advice you have out there where I can not be so angry?

Thanks... and I mean I can take my mind off it for a bit, but I come back to all the bs and it makes me angry again...
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 09:31 PM

Be angry. Be happy. She sucks.

And yes, turn it around. Get in touch w/all of those emotions and work at it. Figure out who you are.

Stop dwelling. Its over.

When you think of her, think about yourself & how you plan to move on.

Doesn't seem like you're willing to work at it & you would rather wallow.

Do you want to keep feeling like this?

Up to you, man...
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 09:40 PM

All of the answers you seek are inside you.
    Find them. Dig.

Van

Oct 16, 2009, 10:05 PM

Thanks vanheart...
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Oct 16, 2009, 11:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanheart View Post
    All of the answers you seek are inside you.
    Find them. Dig.

van
    That's straight shooting there.

Listen, you either make up your mind to move on or you wallow in you self-pity and pain. It's up to you, A or B?!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 06:47 AM

Just get up and do something, anything, shine your shoes, clean the toilet, call a friend. Anything is better than sinking in your own S(crap)T!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 07:16 AM
    Im sure you ve noticed that we re all saying more or less the same thing here-it would be a good idea if you could,for your own wellbeing try to get into a mindset where you actually stop letting your broken heart rule your head and start walking away, for good from this toxic excuse for a relationship. You ve let your life be hi-jacked by the constant dwelling upon everything this person who is not in any way able to have a proper relationship with anyone does says or thinks .
    It s time to let this go.

Oct 17, 2009, 05:42 PM

Well hi everyone... I read your great advice... last night... didnt do a thing today... but hang out with some friends... back at home for the night. I don't feel like getting drunk or anything... anyway...

I JUST got a text telling me this from HER: "I'm Sorry but it is OVER NOW and i really MEAN it this time."

What the Fu&& ?

Well, she texted me again and asked if I got her text and I said yes...

And then she texted... : "im not going to go into the reasons or anything via text... so, if you want, email me later...

Whatever.

I didn't respond. Nor will I.

Comments please... thnx
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 05:47 PM

Eww... disgusting

Remove this abuser once & for all.
    Don't give her anymore opportunities to hurt you.

Don't ever respond.
    Laurenmichele8 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Oct 17, 2009, 06:04 PM
    Is there much point in being in a relationship that one sided?

If she has any proper feelings for you like 'love' for example she wouldn't be treating you the way she is with the one word answers.

I hate to be the one to point it out but she sounds spoilt in this relationship, like as if she has to get her own way or its an argument and you try to please her every time. Am I right?

I think you should try the NC and if she has any proper feelings for you she'll come back and apologise and catch a grip of herself, if she doesn't then you'll find someone better, just give it time.

And as for the text message, I think she's wanting you to come back begging and pleading again because that's what she's used to? She texted a second time because the NC is not what she's used to. The split will do you good.

Oct 17, 2009, 06:54 PM

Yeah, I find it pretty damn disgusting too everyone...

I'm not going to respond to her after how she's treated me... not going to allow her to hurt me again and again... so... im just going N/C.

And your right Lauren.. she was spoiled in this relationship and it was very one sided.. I did everything to keep it together... and when I raised my voice and had a "pair" of ballz like everyone advised... she got upset... and left... whatever... I couldn't win with this woman. I really think that she planned all of this somehow... shes very clever in what she does... maybe she has some other dude.. whatever... its N/C for me...

Ill tell everyone what she is saying... because I'm sure she's not going to like me going N.C... because that just wasn't me... wish me luck!

;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up with someone, heart breaking [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I've only been with my boyfriend for 2 months, but its not working for many reasons. I have a horrible feeling he is seriously taking advantage of me in many many ways and all he is after is sex and money. He says he loves me and I mean the world to him, he needs me, he adores me, his...

I've been dating a girl for 5years and where worce then ever [ 7 Answers ]

The question is I've been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight a lot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a place to live. Worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they don't know that...

View more questions Search