Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 08:38 AM

For whatever reason, you two were not compatible so it just not working for you.

Get out of each others lives, and heal, and regroup.
    ilikemyhumanraw Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2009, 10:56 AM
    @destiny09

Yes. Unfortunately it was the second "OR" scenario I think I experienced. It felt very unhealthy to be with someone who spoke that way. I hope to be more alert for signs with this tendency, it ended up be a royal waste of my heart and time.
    destiny09 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Oct 17, 2009, 06:49 AM

Even though they are that way you always live in hope they will follow it up but they never do or rarely do. It's a shame because I am still hung up on my guy even though he is no good for me in so many ways, you can't help who you love, faults and all but eventually you have to realise loving yourself is more important

Oct 17, 2009, 07:24 AM
    @destiny09

God, do I know it... I hoped he was just trying to figure things out, but I later understood that he "had" figured things out... What he figured out was how to get as much love from me as possible, without giving me any feeling of stability in the relationship. He had great tactics to manipulate my mind and my heart, but I'm seriously glad I didn't stay with him any longer than I had... My mantra is a Dalai Lama quote: “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.”
    destiny09 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Oct 17, 2009, 08:12 AM

But can you stay away from him and go NC or does your heart tell you soemthing different... thats where the problem starts

Oct 17, 2009, 09:20 AM
    I think the best thing to do is "processing".

Yes, you're correct in that, when you don't follow your heart, something within you feels ill and wrong... But, drugs can cause the same effect. And we all know where I'm going with that scenario, but the problem is loving someone who doesn't love you...

So, wanting who wants me, might be a good perspective to moving onward. I decided to try to love someone else...
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 09:31 AM

A good place to be coming from- love yourself first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A word that means "mitigate" but about something positive [ 4 Answers ]

The dictionary defines "mitigate" as: (1) To make an offense or a crime less serious or more excusable and (2) To make something less harsh, severe, or violent Both definitions are about making something negative less negative. What is an analogous word for something positive? Thanks! Tao

I need to know what violation of probation "in lieu of" means [ 5 Answers ]

I am getting my probation revoked, and I do not understand why. The PD said "in lieu of" what does that mean exactly?

Confused over what "time" really means [ 3 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for over a year. He is an independent filmmaker and I'm finishing up my last year at university. We had a great relationship and I'd stay over at his place four days out of the week and over all holidays and semester breaks. We'd share bills and time with each...

Word means "reply quickly" [ 17 Answers ]

I remember that I have read and look up in dictionary a word which describe an ability or characteristic of a person (maybe a little child) who are able to reply (in communication) very quickly and clever. I read that word long time ago and now I need it. However, I cannot remember it and I...

View more questions Search