Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeanStreak423 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Problems trying to avoid
    Hello,

I am currently 18 years old and have somewhat, in my mind, a problem. I believe that frequent masturbation has led to a premature ejaculation problem. By frequent I don't mean every hour, but maybe once a day depending how busy I am. The only reason I say this because I feel that when suggestive touching occurs or long periods of kissing can easily lead to a erection, in which I seem to get highly aroused to the point of early ejaculation. Finally a college student I want to be prepared for the women in my future. I have not had sex yet so I am unsure how I will react to any oral sex or intercourse. I'm unsure if I should stop masturbating, or maybe take a slower approach for the next time. Perhaps try to slow and calm down. Any tips and advice are appreciated.

Thanks =)
    Otoniel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 11:38 AM

Hello MeanStreak

Let me assure you that masturbation has absolutely nothing to do with premature ejaculation. When I was your age I masturbated all the time and at this point in my life (Im 29 now) it has not really slowed down much and I have never had any problems with premature ejaculation.

If you are really worried or are already experiencing problems then by all means consult your doctor. The thing to keep in mind is that you have yet to have any experience with a sexual relationship and as such you are bound to worry and stress about it. Constantly worrying and stressing about it the more likely it is that you will have issues.

When the time comes relax and be in the moment. Enjoy the sensations and the closeness to your partner. Try to take your mind off your worries and more likely than not you'll have a great time and earn confidence in yourself
    J_Nannen Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Oct 13, 2009, 01:36 PM

I've done my fair share haha, and I can tell you that easily getting an erection is nothing to worry about. When I've been with my girlfriends (both ex's now), when things began to get physical, it was always natural to get an erection for obvious reasons.

As to why you worry you might be a bit premature, I've always been told that if you've never had sex, the shorter you'll last. Of course, as you have sex and experience it more, I've been told you will last longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she trying to avoid me [ 4 Answers ]

My Best friend had recently broken up with her boyfriend. During the time she was struggling with her relationship, I helped dealing with lots of stress. She had decided to move to another state. Ever since she got back, I feel different about our friendship. First she has not answer my phone...

How To Avoid Swine Flu [ 16 Answers ]

Don't Do This!

Why does my former coworkers avoid me? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so here's the situation. I just moved to a new building not far from my former workplace. So every time I'm having my break, I always bump to my former coworkers. Some of them say "hi" to me but most of them try to avoid me as much as possible or they pretend they didn't see me and avoid eye...

How to avoid pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

How to avoid pregnancy?

How to avoid going through someone else? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to have my 10 month year old son adopted by my fiancé without the consent of the biological father?

View more questions Search