Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimp_mah_alpaka Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 02:24 AM
    Name this music clip
    I'm looking for a music clip

It has a dark lady with black hair, I'm sure she's dancing with other ladies. There in a small room and has neon tube lights going through the room

I was thinking it might have been keri hilson but I can't find any song matching. I think some lyrics go "work it" :confused::confused:
    pimp_mah_alpaka Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 02:43 AM

Pff yea some "help" site this is

AYE ADMIN- DELETE MY PROFILE

(:
    Thank you
    Frost Bite *chacha ye that was me*

STAINZ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parts of a music video clip,I want to know the name of it. [ 1 Answers ]

Please somebody help me :P I need to know a song that I wached it on MTV 4 or 5 years a go,it was an instrumental song ,with no lyrics,but I remumber some parts of the music video clip,there was this man, he was looking to a young little girl, the girl was with her mom,and in the video clip too...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

Gossip Girl "Blair" Promo Music (Clip Included) [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure if these are the words exactly. That's what I hear. I googled them, and I googled other possibilities for what I COULD HAVE heard, but I came up with nothing! I hope someone can help me! Can't you find, what we're after, can't you feel, we are down... slip away, you'll never, make...

Spanking music clip. [ 2 Answers ]

In the 90s-or maybe early 00s- Two young ladies made a song that went mainstream- In the film clip they put people over their knee and spanked them- What was the song ?

Identify music in this clip.. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

http://warwell.freewebspace.com The music clip on the page above was playing in the background of a comedy short. No lyrics. :mad: maybe it is just a piece of background music but it sounds to me like it might be a song. Ring any bells? Respond to post or email at [email protected] ...

View more questions Search