Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Cell phone woes
    I just switched form alltel to cellone. Without going into the whole problem, My alltel phone died and does not have a sim card. That means I've lost all my phone numbers. Is there a way to get them? Is there a reputable website that you look up cell numbers?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Can you look at your previous months bills ?
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2006, 05:28 PM
    Hmm, you know that's a good idea. Thank you. It's not going to get all my numbers but it will get some. Thanks, I hadn't even thought of that.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2006, 07:13 AM
    I looked at my previous 6 months bills. I was able to get a couple. If somebody called me and left a message though I was unable to retrieve it. The bill only lists calls I picked up. My problem is that I move every 6 months because of my job. I have friends that I've known for 10 years and I have no idea what there phone number is.

LOL. Do you remember the old days when you remembered everyone's phone number? Technology was supposed to help us out and make life easier!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help

Cell phone numbers [ 11 Answers ]

How can a person look up cell phone numbers

View more questions Search