Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 03:05 PM
    White spots from mono
    Anyone here got white spots from using mono? If you did how did you get ride of them or blend your skin tone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Sep 24, 2009, 08:59 AM

Just keep on appling mono
    It will despair that's what happened to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White spots with benoquin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been using benoquin for a year and since 4 months ago my skin started showing up some white spots. I still want to get more benoquin but the white spots are really horrible, it looks like a have a disease. I want to do anything to re-pegiment the white spots. Can you help me out ?

Little White White spots all over my arms. Monobenzone user [ 43 Answers ]

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but not every day. I have started using it twice a day and then decided to slow it down and use it once a day. I have mixed the 20% with my body lotion and that's how I used it. At the beginning I noticed that my skin got brighter and no side effects and...

White spots on nipples. [ 1 Answers ]

My periods are late. Haven't had a period for just under 2 months. I'm getting symptoms. Plus getting these white spots I my breasts around my nipples. Also nipples kind of sting and go erect a lot. Anyone ever had this? On just one boob? The spots? I did a test last week it was negative. How can ...

I have white spots on my face! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I joined this site because I saw that you answered pretty much any type of beauty question... So, here's mine. I have these white spots on my face, my doctor said they're yeast spots:eek:! And I use this face wash to help keep the roughness down, but whenever I go out, I want to cover them up,...

View more questions Search