Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 31, 2009, 08:35 AM
    This Acid Violence should stop!
    When did this Acid Violence start?

I've seen TV show featuring Muslim women and their misery. I don't want to hate Muslim culture but I can't believe what I saw. In Bangladesh and other Islamic countries, men throw acid on women and kids as young as 3 months old when they can't get what they want as a revenge and still can walk away with it.

They have Hospital specializing for burns. When the camera got in, patients suit themselves in a cramped area laying on the floor!
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

May 31, 2009, 08:53 AM

The acid treatment is the very extreme and is disgusting but the root of the very heart of it is the islamic belief that a man is allowed to beat his wife just as long as be doesn't break bones or cause bleeding so woman are beaten for the littlest things.theres nothing that is going to stop it .this has been going on since the qouran was first studied its just become mainstream news here lately
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 04:26 PM
    The acid attacks is a serious problem. It happens in many societies that has been practising this for too long. It is more cultural than religious, as many people from different religions are doing this. Many may try and blame their religion instead of taking personal blame for their own actions. If a much higher punishment is given, possibly this epidemic will begin to seize.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amazed With Results! Glycolic Acid and Kojic Acid [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have wriiten some posts before on this subject. I got three emails from people I supplied my information with. There are two products you need to get for hand and face. One is glycolic acid cream (10%) also kojic acid. The Kojic acid can be founf in Palmers Skin Success Section. It will...

Domestic violence [ 6 Answers ]

Say someone reports a domestic assault by a spouse to a cop in New York city but had a change of heart and decide not to press charges. Can the destrict attorny prosecute without the cooperation of the accuser.

Domestic Violence [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has been charged with domestic violence when in reality it wasn't such a severe situation. It was I who was upset and he called the cops hoping that they would calm me down, instead they arrested us. I refused to say anything but then they said that my husband was accussing me of...

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know why if you turn some one in why don't you do any thing. My daughter went with a man who we thought was very nice till my daughter started supporting black and burses. I turn him in to the Redford po;ice for beating the hell out of my daughter and they put him in jail for the...

Virtual Violence [ 5 Answers ]

I was just reading what rickj posted on boycotting and I got to thinking (not about boycotting but it sparked my train of thought). First, how many of you oppose violent videogames? Pretty much all of you either have or want children, and that's where I think this question ties in, Now my next...

View more questions Search