Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Sep 6, 2009, 12:38 PM

tnx for the advice

A friend of mine asked him why he didn't spoke to me anymore... and he say'd that he was trying me to see what I can do[cuz when we were with other friends I didn't say too many... and he wanted to see if when we were alone I'd open myself to him.This is what a friend of mine thinks... but I think he wanted something else... you know what I mean]... and now I know that he just used me... because not long after that he got back with his X-girlfriend
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Sep 6, 2009, 04:39 PM
    Yes I "know" what you mean. Did you read "the 12 steps to human bonding" in my first post?

What activities are you interested in, now that school has started back?
    Pick something, and give it a 1000% of your attention.

Sep 6, 2009, 05:29 PM

Yes I did.And I will take your advice... tnx a lot
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Sep 7, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Your welcome

K
    emilyjade Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 01:10 PM

A first kiss is definitely hard to forget. I disliked mine days after it happened. I couldn't get it off my mind for the longest time after either. But now four years later I remember it very clearly, it just no longer bothers me.
    desertstar36 Posts: 46, Reputation: 10

Sep 10, 2009, 01:24 PM

I had my first kiss at 14, I am now 36. No, you don't forget. :)

Sep 10, 2009, 01:41 PM

I realized that most of the people don't stay with the person they first kiss... it's kind of teasing when you like the person very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

I'd like opinions on how much this article is true or think its true [ 8 Answers ]

What does it mean to be a man today? How can men consciously express their masculinity without becoming cold or closed-hearted on the one hand… or wimpy and emasculated on the other? What’s the most loving way for a conscious man to express himself? Here are 10 ways to live more consciously as a...

Eskimo kiss and forehead kiss [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this question should be in this forum or in relationship Anyway, just out of curiosity, what can frequent eskimo kissing and forehead kissing in a relationship tell about the significant others who initiate it and the relationship itself? I know that just a couple of physical...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

View more questions Search