Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tandah Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2009, 03:23 PM
    33 weeks pregnant + lower back pain and cramps
    I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child.
    I am having lower back pain, some cramping and pressure. Baby is still moving but it feels like the more he moves the more I feel pressure.
    Seems to be more on one side, my left side. I'm not sure if it's contraction or just what. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Lower right back pain [ 2 Answers ]

When I get up the 1st thing in the morning I can't get out of bed right way. I'm in a lot Of pain and can't move because my lower right side of my back hurts BAD. Once I take a shower my back does losen up more. Does anyone else have the same thing happen?

Right lower back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm female, 21. I've been having severe pain on my right lower back and sometimes both sides and abdominal. It hurts more during my menstrual cycle and when I sit and sometimes lay down. I can't even work out because the pain is always there. I use to bleed before the real period came 2 weeks...

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Pain in lower back [ 0 Answers ]

My friend is having lower back pain, actually right above his buttocks. He says that it feels like a burning sensation that lasts about 10 seconds and then goes and returns again. He has had this pain for about 1 day. He has not lifted any heavy objects and doesn't believe he has pulled any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.