Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarieLee89 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2009, 10:49 PM
    Pregnancy and marriage.Is it really all me?
    In a relationship, there are two. When you raise a child with a partner, there are two, but you should be working as one.
    Is it me cause I am pregnant? I think the biggest argument annd problem is that he thinks there is nothing wrong. He says we are OK and the only problem is me. How does that make sense? All I want to know is how do I get him to talk to me and admit there is a problem that needs to be focused on and settled once and for all?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 30, 2009, 11:23 PM

Could you tell us the problem? Just because you have a problem, doesn't mean that he sees it as a problem... We could probably help more if we knew more information.

He also might be chalking it up to "pregnancy hormones"...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

Teen Pregnancy and Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are both only 17 and pregnant. What are the laws in Georgia on teen pregnancy? What are his rights to our unborn child? And since I'm legally emancipated by being pregnant does that mean I can legally get married? What about my boyfriend? Does this make him legally emancipated...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Pregnancy or Marriage? [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I'm 37, married w/ a 3 year old and I just found out I am pregnant again, I am approximately 6 weeks... problem is my husband is not happy and he is making me miserable, he wants me to have an abortion but I want the baby. Its my body my choice, what would anyone do in my position??

View more questions Search