Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Metalradar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Movie that features a cycolps
    I am trying to find the name of a movie that has a man that lives on a mountain and he ends up fighting a cyclops. This is an older movie and I have been trying to find out what this movie is called all day. If anyone has a clue of what this movie could be please let me know. If you need more details about the movie I will try to find out a little more about it.
    handyamby Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Aug 20, 2009, 06:57 PM
    "Krull"?
    Metalradar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 02:41 AM

No. The person that was wanting to know said that it might be The Land Of The Cyclops. But there is also one called Atlas In The Land Of The Cyclops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Login and Database Features [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a hosting company that has the following features with their packages. Ability for users to login with individual passwords Searchable Database features (i.e. by country, by name) My client does not have a big budget so we are trying to avoid designing a customized...

A few questions dealing with the features [ 2 Answers ]

Can you set a background image for the main menu on second gens? And is there a list of most or all the good features or could someone list some?

What features should I look for when buying a new dishwaser? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, my 4 year old dishwasher started leaking and a piece inside broke. I decided to buy a new dishwasher rather than paying a repairman. Since this dishwasher did not last very long, I would like to know what features I should look for in buying a new dishwasher that will last more than 4...

View more questions Search