Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busy_bee Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2009, 06:55 AM
    Gift Box for Friend
    A few weeks ago, my friend broke up with her boyfriend of three years. She's having a hard time getting over it. We've basically been living together for the past couple of weeks but now I'm going away till college restarts and I want to leave her a little ''care-package-surprise-box'' as I won't be able to be with her.

I have a lovely box bought that I lined with a really pretty flowery material. My question to you good people is: what else can I put inside? I already have...

• Old photographs

• A mixed CD (I will make a thread in the music section asking for song suggestions so if you can contribute any man-hating songs, nothing my The Cure or Damien Rice, it would be also appreciated).

• Memory Cards (remember when we....ect. I've known her since we were babies so I have plenty of ideas there)

• Po-pourri (I can't spell that) and candles

• Huge chocolate bar

• Vogue

And that's all I have... so suggestions please? They will be very appreciated!
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 07:04 AM

If you are quite well off and she is not.

A nice bundle of green ones.

I live in Australia , green ones here are
    $100 notes.
    busy_bee Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLCAM View Post
    If you are quite well off and she is not.

A nice bundle of green ones.

I live in Australia , green ones here are
    $100 notes.
    Haha, nope we're both broke college students!

Hence the very DIY nature of the box.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 12, 2009, 11:03 AM

I would put a lot of candy in there and maybe a cute card or gift card for her favorite store. If she wears makeup maybe you can find a small make up set and put it in there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend sees me more as a friend then boyfriend.just read it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone one Well I'm 21 almmost 22 and I had a stupid car accident 4 yrs ago... I was racing some kid in his mustang.. for $$300 my car was hit by a semi truck and then fliped 4 times and went in a ditch don't RACE lost my best friend like that... had broken ribs.. and got a concuison.. broke...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

My friend is Catholic unsure of a gift [ 6 Answers ]

I do not know a lot about the Catholic belief and I would like to give a gift to my friends kids and I am unsure if it is appropriate. I would like to give her two teenagers a devotional, that are of christian faith and I am unsure if it might be offensive. I think we believe in most of the same...

Gift idea for best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I need help! My best friend is about 6 months pregnant and her birthday just passed so I have no ides what to get her for Christmas. I want to get her something that will make her feel good about herself. PLEASE HELP!!

View more questions Search