Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chaton View Post
    Hi lighterr,

Iwould like to buy mono from china because i have buy 3 kg from Anil of india and 3 month of daily use of 20% i did'nt see any result, so could you please email me on :

[email protected]

I know your opinion for mono because i'm reading you on different subject on this forum since long time. but please try to understand me, i want somme thing permanent.

Excuse my bad english because i'm from PARIS, FRANCE.

Thanks.

Hey I can't believe you want to buy from china after all that's been said about their fake mono? And you don't make sense... first you say you use mono cream from anil, then you say you bought from fair and glow and that you don't have results, but now you do have results and now you want to buy from china? Make up your mind... you sound like your trying to confuse people?

When I first started using mono, I was using the chinese mono and it wasn't real... the one from 7unite use mono, but mix it with something else which makes you go darker after a while, and you have you keep buying from them because of that. Also the other chinese company kaisen don't use mono at all... they use phenylhydroquinone which is so so dangerous and makes you really sick...
    And the mono from eBay, the 3 percent one is hydroquinone mixed in with mercury... it was tested and that is what it came back as...

Anyway, I don't know what your choosing to do... but yeah... if you think chinese mono is going to get you anywhere... id think again... but its your choice...
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 03:42 AM
    mj2006,

What were the names of these Chinese sellers? I think it is important to name the scam companies so other people won’t make the same mistakes. If we keep on hiding the sellers’ identities the same mistakes are bound to be made again by other people and as long as there are buyers of these scam products they will ALWAYS be around!
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

May 31, 2009, 03:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatola View Post
    mj2006,

What were the names of these Chinese sellers? I think it is important to name the scam companies so other people won’t make the same mistakes. If we keep on hiding the sellers’ identities the same mistakes are bound to be made again by other people and as long as there are buyers of these scam products they will ALWAYS be around!

I did list the chinese fake sellers... the kaisen aka k-s pharm, and the only monobenzone cream being sold from china on eBay, the 3 % one... 7unite aka amandahitech use real monobenzone in their creams, but they mix in phenylhydroquinone which makes you go darker in the long run... I can't say anything about their powder though... I have only had the cream... And I can't say much for fair and glow yet... I have not tested their stuff... but I must say I'm lightening up pretty good now... but yeah, still feel unsure to whether it is real mono yet or if it is a mix of other chemicals...
    I should be getting my powder from anil in the next couple of days I hope, so when I do that I will get it tested and tell you all what I found...
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

May 31, 2009, 10:39 AM

Mj,
    Thanks so much for your honesty and for making us aware of all of those scammers out there.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2006 View Post
    I did list the chinese fake sellers...the kaisen aka k-s pharm, and the only monobenzone cream being sold from china on ebay, the 3 % one... 7unite aka amandahitech use real monobenzone in their creams, but they mix in phenylhydroquinone which makes you go darker in the long run... i can't say anything about their powder though...i have only had the cream... And i can't say much for fair n glow yet...i have not tested their stuff...but i must say im lightening up pretty good now...but yeah, still feel unsure to whether it is real mono yet or if it is a mix of other chemicals...
    I should be getting my powder from anil in the next couple of days i hope, so when i do that i will get it tested and tell you all what i found...
    I bought the suppose to be "pure mono powder" from amandahightech it was complete nonesense and the only thing it did was lighten my pocket by 300 usd for 1kg
    svetlana192 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    I stopped mono & I didnt get darker! what wrong w me? oh yes Im a cheetah girl now.
    I have a bag full unused that defintely work from
    mono.net....

but I dont wanna go thru mailing it to someone & they say it didnt work! wanting their money back. find it yourself guys!!! lol
    I have to figure out what to do w a 200.00 bag worth of mono powder.
    Hello,

Can you explain where have you bought and was it vitiligo? Does it help??
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 31, 2009, 03:21 PM

Nope I don't have vitiligo. But I look like I do now!
    I can't tell people mono is bad because I seriously don't think so. My skin is messed up because I tried to save money & mixed my own batch. I followed a receipie that I thought the people was honest. Its obvious now they were sellars. My batch had 2 bottles of their product benzarbutin alcohol, sunscreen & a lot of other crap. I was trusting. I got t awful skin now. Everybody knows where I purchased my mono. You will have to read my old posts. The company is taking a hit for its customer service now but I never had a problem. They've even refunded people money but people here still say they are awful. When I got awful HQ they replaced it. I wished depig.co m refunded my money... no such luck!! Yep I now I have the real stuff
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

May 31, 2009, 04:06 PM

Wow mepk5
    I didn't know you had the real stuff now!
    Could you pm me or email me and tell me where from?
    And any success on the fading of blotches?
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 31, 2009, 05:07 PM

Yes & no.
    The yes is sitting in the sun 45 min perday for a week. The spots on my shoulders & legs now have small brown dots in them. That mean the mono did't kill the melain. So in a week or to the spots should be faded.

The no is: I got redder around the spots... lol
    My foot remember no spots.
    chaton Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 12:31 PM

Hello lighterr,

Thank you lighterr for reaply and the pics. You look so pretty (très jolie).

I difficulties to email you. I don't why but the mail delever system can't delever you, and I don't know how to Pm you .
    anneallen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 03:39 AM

Hi..
    Anyone tell me where can I get monobenzone 10%.Coz I don't want to look like MJ.But my skin colour is brown I want to make it 3 shades lighten.CAn anyone help me out.
    Thanks in advance.
    anneallen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 03:41 AM

From past a few weeks am searching for this monobenzone 10% like anything.where can I get from a reliable sourse.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Benoquin in the tube only comes in 20%only.You may can dilute it to 10%.But the monobenzone powder that you can make your own cream,to 10%.Benoquin whitens the skin,not lighten.it's a depigmenting agent..
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    lol np ill pm you
    Please pm me the pics also... this is awesome... I just want to lighten 2-3 shades
    B-L-U-E Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 01:41 AM

I have wheatish skin, n I want ma skin 3 to 4 shades lighter,, how to use mono 20% cream,,

Should I mix something in it,, mono20% mixture should be less dilute for fast result?
    lilgreg1 Posts: 171, Reputation: 12

Aug 26, 2009, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by B-L-U-E View Post
    i have wheatish skin ,, n i want ma skin 3 to 4 shades lighter ,,, how to use mono 20% cream,,,

shud i mix something in it ,,, mono20% mixture shud be less dilute for fast result ? ?
    I know for a fact I answered you at least twice with detail, including on your own topic.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Aug 26, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Lol
    neptuno Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Aug 26, 2009, 02:39 PM
    Let´s stop all this mambo jambo.

You guys should post the names of reliable web sites selling mono.

Tubes from MAC are old stock?well I don´t know,while the exp date not finish,It doesn´t really matter.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Aug 26, 2009, 02:44 PM

neptuno who told you about the mac being old stock.. that is actually true...

Mac when benoquin was closed down... hid huge loads of the product which was then sold in the black market for more money.

Chemists in india also used to hide and sell for higher prices.. most of the benoquin stock was from 05 to max 06 . And then the boxes were manipulated to increase the expiry dates..

But then again there may be units of mac still undertaking the prodcution in hiding... so you could never say...
    neptuno Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Aug 26, 2009, 03:03 PM
    So,there´s no place on the web,were I can buy benoquin.
    Can be possible?

You can find amazing thinks on the internet,but not benoquin:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

Where can I buy benoquin cream [ 17 Answers ]

Where can I buy benoquin cream

How do I get Benoquin cream? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me finding the benoquin cream How can I get it??

Finding BENOQUIN cream [ 1 Answers ]

HI every one ,do you know how can I get benoquin cream ,is it discontinued or any ideas THank you all - moved from Beauty & Skin Care -

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search