Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izumi_puppy Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Wireless mouse
    I got a rocketfish wireless mouse and it won't work.

The batterys are fine but the usb to it won't flash green or red. I tried pressing the botton on the usb and press the connect botton, it still won't work.\

It flashes green for a while but I won't move(pointer)

Any help or tips would be great.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless mouse [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Logitech mouse and keyboard that's about a year old. All of a sudden my mouse cursor will move by itself while hovering? I have gone into control panel and checked any adjustments but to no avail. Thanks:)

Wireless keyboard/mouse [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine just bought a device that allows her to view everything her children are typing on the computer. It is suppose to plug into the usb port. The problem is that the mouse and keyboard seem to be connected to the same port.. if that makes sense... and when she plugs in the device it...

Wireless Mouse [ 4 Answers ]

I recently installed a wireless mouse to one of two USB ports. Suddenly my computer is "unable to communicate" with my printer which is connected to the other USB port. I would like to keep both set up. I am stumped.:confused: If it helps: Computer is HP Pavilion. Printer is Lexmark X63. ...

Wireless Mouse [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any reason I can not keep my Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 and the PS/2 Mouse hooked up at the same time? I did this accidentally one time and both of them worked fine.

Wireless mouse [ 1 Answers ]

Every since I hooked up my wireless mouse my screen saver does not work? I have a Microsoft wireless notebook optical mouse 4000, system is window xp home addition

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.