Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRUEFRIEND Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:30 AM
    drug usage
    I have a friend that is secretly using drugs(cocaine) I have suspected that she was doing it because of the people she hangs around with. Yesterday I stop over by her house on the way home from work, she already had company when I walked in the door one of her friends was doing lines, and quickly put it away, I didn't say anything. I just walked to the bathroom and debated if I wanted to stay there or leave or even if I should say something to her about. After being in the bathroom for 5 minutes , when I walked out she was doing it, and also tried to cover it up. I have known her for about 30 years, she is actually a big sister to one of my childhood friends, my question is jow or should I let her know what I saw, and let her know that I am not judging here for what she does. I still love her as I person , just not sure what to do. I do value her friends. What should I do?
    Wicked1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:36 AM

Depending how hevy she is into it you have to be very careful how you say anything to her. If its something she's just starting on I would just bring it up slowly. If you have time try and be there with her wile the other frinds that do it are around. If she has you there and she knows that she can trust you she will be a little more open about it. But try not to be throwing her an intervention party any time soon cause that can throw her into a tail spin from hell in a heart beat. Coke works diffrently with a lot of people. I know from 4 years of the crap you have to be very tender footed about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Can my PO drug test me if I am not on drug related probation? [ 11 Answers ]

That's pretty much my question

Drug Metabolism (How long does a drug stay in your system) [ 1 Answers ]

What you need to do is locate the half-life of a drug. An easy way to find that is to do a search for "<drug name> physician prescribing information". Generally, the rule of thumb is 99% of the drug will be eliminated after 5 time constants or 5 times the half-life have passed. Your particular...

Drug Metabolism (How long does a drug stay in your system) [ 2 Answers ]

What you need to do is locate the half-life of a drug. An easy way to find that is to do a search for "<drug name> physician prescribing information". Generally, the rule of thumb is 99% of the drug will be eliminated after 5 time constants or 5 times the half-life have passed. Your particular...

CPU usage at 100% [ 20 Answers ]

My computer recently started to be very slow. I have a 800 mghz pentium. I'm running XP. I did a complete virus scan with Norton and found nothing. When I look at the processes, I can see the CPU is running at 100% most of the time. There's no specific file that is using all the power. Why is...

View more questions Search