Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasi101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 11:06 PM
    What to do when your hurt so bad
    When you can't express your feeling when you feel so alone what do you do. It seems like you don't belong you feel like you belong some where were you can't be found. Your stressed your ready to give you but you think about all the positive things in life and you just want to stride for it but the harder you try it just seems to fail. No one like the real you they don't like the way you look they like the way you talk your just in your life well at least that's what you feel you can't sleep you can't think striaght you just don't know what to do. When you hear the ones you love say I she is pretty she I'd this she is that it makes you feel so low about yourself because they don't tell you that enough or you want to look just like what their looking at its hard , painful ,and sucks:( what to do what to do
    ameet711 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 02:18 PM

First and foremost, listen to others but let that be just a feedback. Not a reason to crib upon. You need to keep doing the right things and keep being optimistic. If some people always say bad about you, leave them and find some other friends who are worth your friendship.
    All the best mate
    blondndisguise5 Posts: 78, Reputation: 7

Jul 20, 2009, 10:39 PM

Ihave this problem too kind of, I think it roots from lacking faith and trust that people won't hurt you or accept u. I know I've been hurt a lot and feel super ugly all the time (though people tell me different) perhaps everyday look in the mirror and pick one favorite thing you like. Second, keep it in mind that no one else knows how your thinking so try and just put on a confident outside and it might just trickle down into your insides too, get involved and meet new people and try to figure out ways to spend your time. I hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

2 hurt to do anything [ 7 Answers ]

I was in my first real realationship for 8 months, 3 months ago and I loved him so much and he cheated and lied to me and broke up with me and I'm to afraid 2 get hurt again so I turn so many guys down and I don't know if I kan be in a realationship since the first person I trusted betrayed me I'm...

Does that hurt? [ 39 Answers ]

For the longest time I wanted to get snake bites. My mom said no and said I could get my Belly button pierced does it hurt?

I'm Hurt, What can I do. [ 1 Answers ]

So my husband and I went to Vegas for the weekend. On our way back last night we had the longest conversation about our ex's(6hr drive). I knew he was a player but until I got married I realized how BIG of a Player he used to be. He says he never cheated on me and he changed once we started...

Does it hurt ? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just wondering I've already had sex and it hurt me, my current boyfriend wants to have sex with me but does it hurt the second time ?I'm really nervous :confused:

View more questions Search