Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2006, 08:51 AM
    Blue has been trying to get his stuff back for 5 months!
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Oct 23, 2006, 09:08 AM
    I would like to know what your opinion is regarding me mailing back her cards and pictures. I think this will help me if I send them back. I don't want them anymore.
    Also, seriously would you share all my treads here with her now. So she can see how she treated me? What do you think?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2006, 04:11 PM
    This might be against AMHD policy but these are my thoughts..

Blue, you are nuts. Crazy, sick. Ill... Something seems seriously amiss in your head. Please get help. Not from here though. We can't help you. No one on this site can help you. NO ONE!!

Im angry at myself for even trying... again and again and again...

Go and see someone else and then maybe in about 12 months you can come back here and tell us how healthy you are. But I won't believe a word you say until you actually start and try!

Good luck blue.

Oct 23, 2006, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    This might be against AMHD policy but these are my thoughts..

Blue, you are nuts. crazy, sick. ill.... Something seems seriously amiss in your head. Please get help. Not from here though. We can't help you. No one on this site can help you. NO ONE!!!!!

Im angry at myself for even trying........... again and again and again....

Go and see someone else and then maybe in about 12 months you can come back here and tell us how healthy you are. But i wont believe a word you say until you actually start and try!

Good luck blue.
    OK, will do. Loud and clear. Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 23, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Skell, you have said what most of us have wanted to say for a long time. We have nudged the idea, but all we get are put downs in return.

Blue has some serious issues going on that he refuses to identify.

I am sure, when tomorrow comes and he is in a more sober state of mind, that we will all be told how terrible we are, and have been to him.

This relationship is a news story in the making.

Oct 23, 2006, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Skell, you have said what most of us have wanted to say for a long time. We have nudged the idea, but all we get are put downs in return.

Blue has some serious issues going on that he refuses to identify.

I am sure, when tomorrow comes and he is in a more sober state of mind, that we will all be told how terrible we are, and have been to him.

This relationship is a news story in the making.
    My issues will be identified with a counsler. Tomorrow I plan to find one.
    No more put downs here. I just need to fix me right now and that is what I plan to do...
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2006, 05:27 AM
    Good for you!
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 24, 2006, 06:20 AM
    If you want to rebuild your totally ruined credibility with me Blue, refrain from posting your usual stuff. Limit your posts to progress reports concerning your experience with the counselor ONLY. Let's hope it's the truth and its credible. You just might gain back some people. Its kind of like the newly sober alkie... people don't want to hear long ramblings about his job, his kids, his wife, etc. We want to first hear about his maintaining his sobriety. Without that its just more of some drunk's blathering.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Why is themover disagreeing with Val, saying he "if you think im a big drinker you are mistaken"?? :confused:..

While this thread is about blueiman?? :cool:
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2006, 08:15 AM
    Thanks Skell!! I've been saying for 5 months for this guy to get a counselous.

He won't do it. He needs QUIT the booze. Quit the girl - if there is even one.

Stop coming here - we've given him all the answers and he tgets worse.

5 months ago we tol him to leave thi woman's abuse.

Wondering if themover is one of Blue's other handles?

Oct 24, 2006, 08:24 AM
    LMAO... I can assure you The Mover, I was referencing absolutely no one and only worried it may seem similar to one person I am aware of so I deliberately listed circumstances that would eliminate THAT possibility.

Too weird, too funny!

Care to explain yourself here?
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2006, 08:26 AM
    He's had another handle here he made up and e caught it quickly because he's so jaded. And I know Blue is big drinker.

Oct 24, 2006, 08:33 AM
    Sometimes I have radar when I don't even know I have radar... shrugs.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2006, 08:33 AM
    A pat on my shoulders then ;)

Oct 24, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    A pat on my shoulders then ;)
    You suspected too?
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by valinors_sorrow
    You suspected too?
    Absolutley, as soon as themover disagreed with your comments to blueiman.. I was like :rolleyes: OK.. I get it!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2006, 04:47 PM
    What a warped creature. For some reason I find myself giggling at this...

It has me asking so many questions in my head. I almost want to meet Blue in real life just to satisfy my curiosity.

Anyone else curious as to what we are actually dealing with here??

Has it all been a joke? Made up by an otherwise healthy person just to see how far he can get a bunch of online suckers to go? Or are his problems actually real??

I'm intrigued by this now...

It is just a shame that so many great peoples time has been wasted on this guy / girl when it could have been put to use elsewhere.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 08:27 AM
    I think it's a joke by an unhealthy person.

We wasted a lot of time on this guy. Even if he was real - he's STILL at square one.

Oct 25, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Not sure what is going on hear. But, someone is playing a joke on me and everyone is like falling for it hook line and sinker. Anyway whatever nothing I can do about it so I'm not even going to try. Believe what you want I know the difference and that's all that matters.
    You people make me out to be a health person playing a game to a square. Whatever. Just me here and that is all there is to it. Simple as that. So knock it off.
    Anyway I came back to let you know I have an apt and will keep in touch with the progress.

Wait a minute! I'm the one who needs help and I'm going to get it. Why must you all gang up on me? I have not done anything to you except express my opinion and all I get is this?
    You guys do not play fair and I don't think you can help me. But, you don't need to rub it in. I think that is just not right here. I'm very dissapointed that some people here have it in for me.:mad:
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 09:25 AM
    You need a lot of help - we can't help you - go seek professional help.

Everything we've told you and you've doen nothing.

Go see a Dr. today!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with break up [ 7 Answers ]

I had been with my boyfriend for about a year. We first met at work and were both instantly attracted to each other. At first we just casually flirted, then started hanging out outside of work. It wasn’t very long before the relationship became physical. Once we had begun sleeping together things...

Having another break [ 8 Answers ]

I am going to be away from the site for about a week. My husband, my baby and I are going on a vacation tomorrow, while the grandparents take care of the rest of the kids. It's a total surprise to me, Alex just told me about it! He thinks we need to get away because of all the **** that's been...

After a break- break up or try again? [ 24 Answers ]

Ok, never done this posting thing but you all give good advice - and I need some opinions outside my own logic! Sorry in advance for the length… I've been dating this guy for 2 years and recently he asked for time off to reconsider things. (That is, break up and then talk in a month and half.)...

Break even [ 2 Answers ]

Product Alpha has been a staple in Omega Corp.'s product line for several years. Annual fixed costs of production and administration related to this product in the past have been $643,500. Annually, variable costs of production and sales have been $17 per unit. The selling price in the past has...

A break [ 55 Answers ]

My girlfriend of a year and a month and I broke up Thursday. We decided to take a break from seeing and talking to each other, starting Thursday night. Friday she was in my room after class, saying she couldn't do it and that she needs me in her life. We went and talked and both of us still have...

View more questions Search