Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Doctor Who.
    Are there any Dr.Who episodes available with Rapidshare or Torrent?

I'm looking for " The Tenth Planet ", "The Abominable Snowmen", " The Revenge of the Cybermen", "Terror of the Zygons", " Genesis of the Daleks".

I am more interested in the episodes of "The fourth Doctor - Tom Baker" and back. Not from "The fifth Doctor" and so on.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2009, 04:02 PM

Here is their official site and it looks like you can watch some there
    BBC - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars - Episode Guide
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Here is their official site and it looks like you can watch some there
    BBC - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars - Episode Guide

Sorry,the site link you gave me is for the latest Doctor.

I'm asking about the fourth doctor and before,not the fourth season. 80's and before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 5 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

No doctor [ 4 Answers ]

What can we do to receive help for my father-in-law who hasn't seen a doctor in over 40 years, and refuses to see one now. He is almost totally incapacitated. We do our best to care for him, but he is in serious need of medical help with lung problems, refusal to eat, and numerous lesions.

Should I see a Doctor [ 2 Answers ]

HI All, I have had my period for 13 to 16 days now. For the past 5 years I have averaged a period every 6 weeks for no more then 5 days. I have had two surgeries for endometriosis. Is this normal and at what point should I see a doctor?

Why should I go to the doctor [ 4 Answers ]

I am a student who is doing a speech on why people should go to the doctor. I wanted to know if anyone could give me a few reasons that will back up my reasons. If you are a doctor that would be so helpful. And if you could please give me your name (last is fine) and what kind of doctor you are,...

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 0 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

View more questions Search