Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Jul 4, 2009, 09:29 AM
    Jordan Chandler recanting his accusation on Michael Jackson?
    I read online articles and a video about this. I don't trust anything I read and see so any credible write ups?

JORDAN CHANDLER ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON The Might Of The Pen
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 01:48 PM

OH MY GOSH! I HOPE IT'S TRUE! The whole story from the beginning was iffy in the first place.. but if he could publicly come out and admit he lied, WOW... I'm sure many will forgive him. I would... and even his father. Grudges are no good to hold. I hope this is true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Michael Jackson Dead! [ 118 Answers ]

It comes in threes. Tmz reported he died this afternoon in LA:eek:

Need to know the name of this michael jackson song [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the michael jackson song it's a little old and the only part of the lyric I know is... tonight I'm going to leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf and just enjoy myself tonight... anyone?

Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

How much is the Sony Atv catalog worth? How much does michael own of it. HOw many artists and what modern artist are in the ATV Catalog? Does michael get royalties from this. Is there really any proof that michael is a drug addict.

Is Michael Jackson Bankrupt/Broke? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a huge MJ fan and I've been getting a lot of questions as to where his finances currently stand, so I'll answer my own question to give people a better understanding of his current financial standing.

Metallica and Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone like Michael Jackson and Metallica? Is there anyone could tell me some updated news about Metallica?

View more questions Search