Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jun 29, 2009, 03:57 AM
    Friends or fowl?
    I'm 16 and I don't beliave in tru friends... "my best friend" was gonne in Spain... and now she returned after a year and a half... and she haves 2 good frieds me and a nother girl... me and that girl don't get along... and now I'm feeling that she is staing more with her than with me... and I'm trying to get along with that "creature"... but she always has something to do when I tell her to spend some time with me... I've talked to her and I asked if she isn't my best friend any more... and now she is angry with me... what can I do... I want to give her some time... but we don't have much :(...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 07:21 AM

You could consider practicing just being this girl's friend. It doesn't sound like you're doing a very good job of even that, much less "best friends".

A friend doesn't give other friends crap about how much time they have available, they just enjoy the time they have.

A "best friend" doesn't have to be jealous of the other person's time, you are "best friends" after all, so you look out for one another and go out of your way to make the other person as comfortable and happy in their skin as you can. You don't give them guilt trips, right?

So, for now, since your friend is clearly busier now than she used to be, how about you practice being "FUN" to be around with what little time you do have instead of spoiling it with this stuff?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fowl Smell From Shower Drain [ 6 Answers ]

I read a discussion on this forum that occurred in 2005. Several people noted they had sewer like smell coming from a single shower drain. Speedball1 had several suggestions regarding cleaning out hair or other biological material from the drain. Some of the questioners tried all the suggestions...

Can I incriminate my ex during a custody battle for using fowl language towards me. [ 9 Answers ]

I had to submit this question twice, something is wrong with this website. Here I go again. Very simple. My ex called my fiancé a whore to my son, he came home to us and repeated it.

Fowl smell from drain. [ 2 Answers ]

There is a fowl smell coming only from the shower drain in the bathroom. The bathroom has not been utilized for 3 weeks. The flow is consistent and does not clog. What can be done regarding this?

Fowl ordor in bathroom sink. [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on the hot water in the bathroom sink, there's a ordor of rotten eggs that comes up from the steam, I don't get it as bad in the kitchen sink,I just moved to a apartment complex and I notified the Manager about this problem and she infromed me that this is city water and they haven't...

View more questions Search