Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuck2223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Worried Botfriend, Girlfriend Pregnant?
    Worried girlfriend is pregnant. Condom came off 2 saturdays ago, but I didn't go inside her (never do), she started birth control the following wed, yaz I think, then started period on Friday and it ended Sunday. Could the birth control effect it and make it short that soon?? Just a worried boyfriend, but if she is, without a doubt, I will stay with her.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 03:53 AM

Yes, birth control can effect a woman's period. Odds are that is what the change is from but you will have to wait and see what happens when her next period is due.
    gabriela_dc Posts: 17, Reputation: 6

Jun 24, 2009, 04:41 AM

I don't think she is pregnant. The stuff in birth control I forget what its called is a low dose of what's in morning after pill which makes a women get her period about a week later.like forcing her not to be pregnant in a good way.. . Don't worry. .

Jun 24, 2009, 04:47 AM

Okkkay.but happened to mee

Jun 24, 2009, 04:55 AM
    Correctionnn.its from own experience.sorrry chuck.I never got pregnant and had my period a week after even though I had just got off it like 3 days before the incident
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 04:58 AM

That's correct when you get off the pill period comes in about 3 days!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried all the time girlfriend [ 12 Answers ]

I am really hoping that someone can help me fix myself. I am in a relationship with a great guy. Here is the situation. He has a friend who lives very far away and only comes home like once a year. When he comes home they like to spend time together and I am all for that. Last year they went out of...

Evicted by botfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for 3 years and he owns the house. I cheated on him now he wants me out. What are my rights if any?

I'm worried by girlfriend might be pregnant with my pre . [ 17 Answers ]

I recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend (very stupid I no). I showered in the morning and had not masturbated before we had sex. We did some foreplay then I penetrated her. I found it hard to ejaculate so we carried on with foreplay and she masturbated me with her hand until I came. Im...

Can my botfriend adopt my son? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't knoe who my sons father is... is there anyway that I can have my boyfriend adopt him or do we have to be married already?and if not how can I do that?

View more questions Search