Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottishdrunk23 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Jun 9, 2009, 08:27 AM
    Girl at my baseball games
    Im 14 (almost 15), I play almost every day and one of my friends on the team, his girlfriend always goes to our games.

Now a couple of days ago they introduced me to her friend at a pool party and ever since that she has been going to our games.

Id love to talk to her and get to know her better (maybe ask her out later but first things first) but whenever I get back to the dugout she is with her friends (my friend's girlfriend and my other friend's girlfriend who just started coming too) and I either tense up or don't have any time because I have to take off all of the catchers gear and go hit.

So my question is either how do I separate her from everyone else without it being too weird or how do I talk to her in front of her 2 friends and my entire team?

Any advice is appreciated
    jmooney527 Posts: 200, Reputation: 83

Jun 9, 2009, 08:36 AM
    I'm sure she's just as nervous as you are. Just walk up and start talking to her, even if she's in a group at first. Or just start slow by saying "Hi" each time you see her, and start building off from there. It sounds like she is starting to be in the same places as you, so just start trying to talk to her and work from there. Find out what she's interested in, or ask her if she likes baseball since she goes to your games. You'll find something.

Best of Luck!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 09:45 AM

Say, "hey how are you" and then maybe "wish me luck" when going up to bat

Jun 9, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    Say, "hey how are you" and then maybe "wish me luck" when going up to bat
    Hehe I say that to my teammates, but thank you bth for the advice
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 11:26 AM

No problem, it will open up some type of communication between you and her
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 11:35 AM

Can you all hang out after the game?

Jun 10, 2009, 08:21 AM
    We are trying to go to hurricane harbor (a waterpark near us) on Friday but after the games no because they end at around 10 at night and boy do I stink after a game...
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 08:52 AM

Hmm... yeah, after the games might not be such a great idea then. Lol hopefully Friday you can all go out. Let us know how it goes if you do :)

Jun 13, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Hurricane Harbor was a blast! We got to talking a lot and we had a bunch of fun!Now there is only one problem... I asked her to the movies and she said "sure, why dont we see drag me to hell?" I was so excited that I just said sure I want to go see that movie but the thing is... im scream like a little girl at horror movies.Any ideas as to not screaming and looking like an idiot?
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2009, 02:37 PM

Hmmm... idk how to avoid screaming (if anyone has any tips, I'll take them too! Haha). But you could always just play it off if you do scream. If you can laugh at yourself after, I'm sure she will too.
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jun 14, 2009, 09:45 PM

About the screaming thing ether close your eyes or pray that she screams to haha if I were in the situation I would just make a excuse to not go to that movie and go to a different one at a different time or something I even sometimes use the excuse (when I was around 13 though) my mom won't let me see it sense she herd about something's in the movie thus you get a ticket free out of that one and then see what other movies you can see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

New baseball games [ 1 Answers ]

I have been a long time mvp baseball player,for the ps2.now that there is no more mvp baseball,my question is which of the new baseball games coming out will satisfy my appettite for realism? I am not real crazy about stats just that the game looks real,plays real,and has real rosters as well as...

Ex girl playing games or not [ 2 Answers ]

What to about an ex-girlfriend who I know still loves me a whole lot, and I would love to have her back in my life even though I considered her the anit=christ for all the BS she did to me after we broke up. She brings it to me but then it seems like to me she is playing games. I think she is...

Mixed signals from this girl. Do all pretty girls love to play games? [ 2 Answers ]

This girl has sent me mixed signals for awhile. I met her in business school a few months ago (she was 1st yr, I was 2nd yr) and I helped her with career interview prep. Her body language was always a little innocent, nervous and curious about me, but she did mention her BF (who lives in a...

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

View more questions Search